Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 460885 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 08:18:46 AM »
Heh, never thought about a fisher/weaver.  lol

Honestly, I have never even played a spellweaver.  I'm about to roll one up.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 09:26:29 AM »
+1
For the archer template, would be lot better to have bushido on him for maximum luck. Question: if u embrace honor, and u attack something, does everything else attack u then? Or just the creature u attacked? Might be a way to pull it off, kill sidespawn first, then honour Leviathan and finish him off...?
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 09:43:59 AM »
+1
http://guide.uo.com/virtues_2.html

From what I read, if you were to immediately honor the leviathan successfully, then the spawn should ignore you because you will then be locked into honorable combat.  Problem is that you can't use pets, spells or ranged melee as I read it.  You'd have to dispatch the creature with your bare hands.  Also this effect is based on your honor level so the duration may be a bit too short.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hardyz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hardyz has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 10:40:37 AM »
+1
For the archer template, would be lot better to have bushido on him for maximum luck. Question: if u embrace honor, and u attack something, does everything else attack u then? Or just the creature u attacked? Might be a way to pull it off, kill sidespawn first, then honour Leviathan and finish him off...?

Unless they changed honor, you honor a monster and that is it.  It does not immediately attack you.  You still have to engage it in combat.  Other spawns will still attack you naturally.  Attacking something else will break your sequence in the honor attack (the more consecutive hits the more damage you do).  You cannot honor anything injured (if leviathan uses bless you can't honor him until that damage is healed).  You can switch back and forth between different monsters.  You can use ranged melee attacks, magic, and summons/pets, but you will not gain as much honor when you kill the beast.  You also won't gain as much honor if you get the first attack on the monster.  If the monster gets to hit you first you will gain honor.  Honestly, just honor whatever you attack and play as if you were fighting it normally.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 11:52:44 AM »
+1
there are 10 lvls of perfection i believe, each worth 100 luck+ in the end. At lvl 10 message = you have achieved perfection, so its best to make sure we are able to reach the lvl of perfection. 50 bushido is minimum i think for honoring. Now do we need 120 bushido or maybe just enough to cast lightning strikes succesfully? What u think? Cos hittin is the key to perfection...
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2008, 12:19:13 PM »
+1
A nice repeating crossbow for that.  It's good for killing the leviathan, but what about the rest of the spawn?

Also honoring yourself is a good way around the rest of the spawn. I just don't know how long it lasts.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 12:23:39 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2008, 01:49:23 PM »
+1
Well if u have it worked up, u might be able to do it several times, i think the timer is 120 seconds but i could be wrong. Ill check it tomorrow. Now im 96.2 fishing hehe, lets hope im gm by the time server goes down (in 6 hours).

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 12:17:37 AM »
+1
I may have to start a 50.0 fisher just to see how long it takes to GM.

After all this spellweaving talking, I finally decided to make one to play with.  I have to go kill a bunch of exodus dudes with a character with no offensive skill.  This should be fun...
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 05:26:47 AM »
+1
GM baby oh yeah ;) Man i found a new love in this game

Hm i guess i shouldnt loot the MiB when im doing this afk, the rate im getting them at, its gonna fill up my bank way to quickly... If i just hit "loot asos" it will open the bottle and only loot if its a asos right?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:05:13 AM by Pearls »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 07:46:07 AM »
+1
GM baby oh yeah ;) Man i found a new love in this game

Hm i guess i shouldnt loot the MiB when im doing this afk, the rate im getting them at, its gonna fill up my bank way to quickly... If i just hit "loot asos" it will open the bottle and only loot if its a asos right?

That's correct, loot asos works that way.  You might want to loot the nets since they are worth more than the MIBs.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 07:58:41 AM »
+1
Thx ;) Cant wait go get my first asos and see a leviathan for the first time

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2008, 08:15:20 AM »
+1
Thx ;) Cant wait go get my first asos and see a leviathan for the first time

Make sure you have your insurance paid up for that leviathan encounter.  ;)  ASOSes are fleeting things.  I opened 1100 MIBs the other night and I got 15 of them.. :(
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 09:38:44 AM »
+1
What does fleeting mean? So u open them in one row, u dont open them as soon as u get the mib? Stratics they say its 1 in 25, what ur saying here greatly differs from that statement. I just did my first mib run for fun using SOS master. Kinda laidback hehe, althou im only pulling crap out of the water, but i want some pillows for my movie theater.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 10:55:08 AM »
+1
What does fleeting mean? So u open them in one row, u dont open them as soon as u get the mib? Stratics they say its 1 in 25, what ur saying here greatly differs from that statement. I just did my first mib run for fun using SOS master. Kinda laidback hehe, althou im only pulling crap out of the water, but i want some pillows for my movie theater.

Well, at one point I was fishing with the "public" version of the Fish Hunter and had a bunch stored from waaay before ASOSes.  But what I'm saying by fleeting is that the ASOS percentage may be 1 in 25, but that doesn't factor in my abysmal luck.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 09:23:51 AM »
+1
Well i got 2 ASOS so far ;) Thats about 1 a day average i think. Im keeping a list of when im running the fisherman, and how many stuff i got total in my bankbox. Ill give the results or so after maybe 2 weeks of fishing non stop

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing