Author Topic: Ultimate Champ Spawner  (Read 3839 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Ultimate Champ Spawner
« on: June 16, 2009, 05:40:01 AM »
What would be your build for the ultimate champ spawn char?

I think something like....

120 Swords
100 Tactics
100 Spirit Speak
40 Necro
100 Music
100 Peace
110 Magery
50 Med

Wraith Form for Mana Leech

Lower Level Spawn - Whirlwind with Blaze of Death (Hit Fire Area 50%, Hit Fireball 50%, Swing Speed Increase 25%, Damage Increase 35%)

Mid - High Level - EV's and single target melee attacks - Area Peace

Champ - EE's and single target melee - Area Peace
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate Champ Spawner
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 09:49:59 AM »
That sounds very interesting Cerveza have you tested it out yet?

I'd like to come and watch that template in action.LOL! ;D

I use a sampire with Resists and can solo most spawns except Niera because of the constant bloodoaths from the necromancers.

I think Pirate Roberts has a pretty crazy template with spellweaving where he would spam Wildfire in Wraith form with a level 6 focus and he said it kicked arse. Wildfire is 5-11 tiles radius. That in conjunction with peacemaking could be pretty formidable.

I think Manwinc and Coragin test the waters with some of the crazy templates too from reading their posts.

I laugh at some of these templates when I see them but you know what? Alot of the time they work!

It's amazing how creative some players are in testing out templates but that's how you stumble upon greatness. I have a thing or two to learn there about testing and taking chances.

I'm getting bored enough I might have to actually try one of these crazy templates. How about :

120 Spellweaving
120 Magery
100 Spirit Speak
40 Necro
120 Music
120 Peace
100 Med

Wildfire and EV everything in sight! Just getting a level 6 focus might be a pain in the neck which is perhaps why spellweaving isn't so popular.

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 10:29:15 AM »
I've never tried the WWWP (Whirl Wind Wraith Peacer) template before, but it looks kinda interesting.

I'd love to do spellweaving, putting bees all over the place and spaming Wildfire. Problem is that neither of those spells leech back mana, so wraith form would be a waste. Maybe Lich Form for better mana recovery? Spellweaving is just a Mana HOG! The only char I have it on is my Necro/Mage/Weaver in Doom for WOD damage. THAT leeches in Wraith form.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »
good luck trying to run a whammy over there at lord oaks...
Negative Karma = Insta Death

Offline kizzrot

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kizzrot has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 04:10:15 AM »
Can you post what equipment will you use?

Tags: