Author Topic: My Disco Tamer or Play That Funky Music White Girl  (Read 2507 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
My Disco Tamer or Play That Funky Music White Girl
« on: June 17, 2009, 06:52:15 AM »
Yet another female from an account I took over. Already had high taming, so finished it off....

120 Music
120 Discord
105 Lore
100 Meditation
93 Taming
92 Magery
90 Vet

I use that Lore+Taming Talisman from the Library Donations. I have some awesome Luck+Taming Jewelry on.

I have two sets of armor for the char. One is a 100% LRC with just over 1000 Luck, the other is 1440 Luck.

If I'm just farming, I'll use the high luck suit and vet when needed. If it's a boss, I'll switch to the LRC suit and vet (when possible) or spam magic heals.

Strategy? All Kill, Disco till it sticks, heal when necessary.

I'm a numbers guy, so all my pets are just numbers to me. I don't collect light blue Cu's or anything like that. My Cu is fairly awesome, I have an incredible Hiryu, and my Greater Dragon isn't a slouch. Even my beetle and bake are fairly awesome stat wise.

I normally only take out my Cu. I don't like not being mobile with the Greater, but do use it on occasion. My favorite is the Beetle+Bake combo.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: