Author Topic: Necro/Mage/Tamer  (Read 10686 times)

Offline dreamzcasterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dreamzcaster has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Necro/Mage/Tamer
« on: August 15, 2009, 11:58:35 AM »
Ok so with the gear I have here is the template

Animal Taming 110
Animal Lore 110
Necro 100
Spirit Speak 100
Magery 106 (I will explain this later)
Eval 100
Vet 80
Med 79

I know this adds up to to many points and on the account that I have it only goes up to 710 so here is how this is going to work.

real skills are:

Animal Taming 110 (110)
Animal Lore 110 (110)
Necro 69 (+20 midnight bracers) +11 ring (100)
Spirit Speak 100 (100)
Magery 77 (+15 ring +14 on bracelet) (106)
Eval 100 (100)
Vet 65 (+15 on bracelet)  (80)
Med 79 (79)

I think the numbers are right but for some reason my old calculations I had 79 med.  Not sure about that but I am in a bit of a hurry so I guess this is close enough)  EDIT: ACTUALLY it is 79 I forgot to take the 15 out of vet that is on the Bracelet and put it into Med.

Basically the idea is for doing champs where I can wither away the spawn and then put my put my pet on the boss at the end with some help from greater heals I should be able to keep my pet up from a distance (i.e I don't hunt alone so others might be able to help with the med problem.

Massive regen gear and lrc with resists and I am flying.  Totem of the Void and for the most part I will have an extra 10 eval (when doing baracoon) since my repond slaying book has this on it as well.

The 106 magery is so I won't fizzle flamestrikes on the boss but again I will probably be using fireballs to do it so I might take the 6 points and put it back in med I am going to test this out first to see though.  I am going to see how this works and as my account ages I will also be able to add those other 10 points in over time.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 06:17:10 AM by dreamzcaster »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Necro/Mage/Tamer
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 11:35:59 PM »
Looks interesting.  You'll have to let us know how it goes.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline dreamzcasterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dreamzcaster has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Necro/Mage/Tamer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 06:13:36 AM »
Well it is going well so far I have got my taming up to 104.4 and have locked in all my other skills except spirit speak which is sitting at 78.7 and rising.  Been taming ridgebacks for a day and a half and the gains are slow.  Here is an example

Yesterday went from 102.1 to 104.2 and I tamed literally all day and night.  Well a script was doing it but pretty much all day and night.  I hope to be done by the end of the weekend as I have a greater all ready in the stable and would love to get him bonded asap.  He is a weak draggy but he will work as a start until I can work my honor and go tame a more suitable one.

I have found all of my gear except for the craftable pieces (i.e. legs, arms, and head) but I will likely have to get the barbed runics and make that myself.

Woot 104.5 just got a gain while I was writing this.

Edit 107.9 Aug 21st
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 08:35:12 AM by dreamzcaster »

Tags: