Author Topic: TrailMyx's FINDINFO Item Information  (Read 39137 times)

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's FINDINFO Item Information
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 05:45:06 PM »
+1
So handy!  Love this little script... Thx TM  ;)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 06:23:19 PM »
+1
Thanks.  Sometimes the simple ones are the best!  Tools that make scripting easier are my personal favorites.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 08:19:25 AM »
+1
Thanks.  Sometimes the simple ones are the best!  Tools that make scripting easier are my personal favorites.

A big amen to that, brother......

Oh btw... Your avatar:  My eyes aren't as good as they once were.  How does the pitcher of whatever cause that meltdown????   :-[
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:22:11 AM by Grandewd »

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 09:03:27 AM »
+1
Thanks.  Sometimes the simple ones are the best!  Tools that make scripting easier are my personal favorites.

AMEN !

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 09:35:56 AM »
+1
Oh btw... Your avatar:  My eyes aren't as good as they once were.  How does the pitcher of whatever cause that meltdown????   :-[

Water?  Nope, they were having a calming pot of tea when the great collapse occurred!  Spit-spot, Cherrios!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 12:22:12 PM »
+1
Oh btw... Your avatar:  My eyes aren't as good as they once were.  How does the pitcher of whatever cause that meltdown????   :-[

Water?  Nope, they were having a calming pot of tea when the great collapse occurred!  Spit-spot, Cherrios!

Why do I think of kool aid when I watch!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 06:47:47 AM »
+1
I was thinkin' they shouldn't have been drinking the water from their cooling pond...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 07:39:31 AM »
+1
I was thinkin' they shouldn't have been drinking the water from their cooling pond...

That's what they normally do, and a common theory that suggests their loss of structural integrity.  heh
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 11:19:34 AM »
+1
Sorry I derailed this thread onto the avatar, now back to the script.

I'm using this to run around the Abyss and other areas to get types and id's and really LOVE the way it keeps what it finds in the scrollable box so I don't have to stop and make a note of what things are. That is so damn handy.. A spot of genius here, TM - so a great big thx again !

Next, I'm going to go to work on a way to write all the accumulated data to a file, so I can copy/paste from my long list of stuff found when I finish running around.  Feel free to point me in the right direction if I haven't posted my success by the time you read this...
 ;)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2013, 12:30:17 PM »
+1
Before you go writing something, see if this works like what you're thinking,

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
tool_database_itemtypes10.txt
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 03:06:06 PM »
+1
Before you go writing something, see if this works like what you're thinking,

Another awesome sub by TM... How do you find the time to do all this wonderous stuff?

It appears to be functioning quite well, and will most certainly be very, very useful for all kinds of applications... Now, it appears that you've not included the sub necessary to write the results to HTML or even plain text.  What I'm finding in the testdb.txt is not usable... How do I convert it to either a plain text list or HTML?  (I appreciate your patience)...
 :-[

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 04:16:58 PM »
+1
Back when I worked for myself, I had quite a bit of spare time.  That's no longer the case unfortunately.  That's just part of my massive trove of unrelease goodies.

The testdb.txt file is to be able to save and recall previous scans so you can "build" on your library.  This script screams to be coded in Lua, since file manipulation in EasyUO doesn't really exist.

I didn't add the HTML function it would seem; sort of unfinished in that regard.  Shouldn't be too hard to add if you can stub in my HTML generation routines:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=66.0;highlight=html

The hard work is done regarding the HTML generation, you just need to parse the array and spit the information out to a file.  Be prepared to grab a sammich and a movie because outputting a bunch of lines of HTML through EasyUO will take hours.  Might be worth looking at this using OpenEUO or Stealth.

I mainly used this script to create a large database of items where I could just load and find a #FINDTYPE just by searching, or by querying a partial name of something to see what seems to exist in the world.  This script pushes the limits of EUO memory management and does get very slow as you accumulate more items.  More reason to move to another scripting method; EUO just doesn't cut it for large amounts of data.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:30:45 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 05:51:41 PM »
+1
Yea, you're sure right about moving out of EUO... Probably won't be long till Cheffe doesn't even bother updating it.  I'll check out your HTML routine and see if I can piece it in...  Thx guy.

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2013, 09:54:03 AM »
+1
Just used this to add to your chest sorting script, it worked flawless, thank you very much!
The few. The proud. The AFK.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2013, 10:29:46 AM »
+1
You bet.  tools to help people out in making scripts are still my favorites!
Come play RIFT with me!