Author Topic: Looking for forgiveness...  (Read 2642 times)

Offline HallenbeckTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hallenbeck has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for forgiveness...
« on: May 16, 2011, 06:18:10 PM »
   As you have read upon the post title i am just looking for forgiveness for being drawn away from a game that has so many ppl who take time out of their day to simplify the day of another person and for that i give you a big THANK YOU !!

I am back to playing UO after a 6 yr absence. I was one of those sucked in by WoW upon release and left this game thinking that i'd never be back. After game hoping the past 3 yrs i came home from work one day to see my wife reactive one of her old accounts for UO. Upon staring at her screen for about an hour i jumped on my pc and reactivated one of my old accounts as well and have been playing for about the past 7 months and enjoying every minute of it. I mainly played on Chessy b4 leaving but upon coming back to the game i have friends with whom i played b4 with having toons on multiple shards so now i am spread over many shards now. I am not as hard core a player as i once was (the price you pay for getting married and having kids lol) but i have gotten addicted to this game all over again. I don't think i would be so into this game again if it wasn't for the ppl of EasyUO and the ppl who put THEIR time into helping this community from being diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome from playing a video game.

A friend i am playing with now (BeaverBoB here on the forums) told me today to check into this site after him hearing that the past few months i had just been using the public scripts on easyuo.com. With the stuff he told me about this site it made me want to come check it out. I am just pleased to see that there is just a vast selection of forums here that have current and up to date info dealing with all aspects of the game (and i am not even talking about just the script listings). After reading through some of the threads i already have jotted down notes to try out some of the ideas ppl have posted here for things that might make some of my toons more interesting to play.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for forgiveness...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 08:12:08 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO  :D
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 09:01:14 PM »
welcome to the forums and they are vast.  make sure to post up if you experiment with anything or can add to the discussion.  we love our community here  ;D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 09:41:02 PM »
WELCOME!

and don't forget to check out the automatic index!

Offline BeaverBob

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BeaverBob has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 03:23:13 PM »
Welcome Hallenbeck lots of good info on this site :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 05:01:15 PM »
Welcome and the search button works too.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 08:54:14 AM »
welcome aboard be sure to check out http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?action=indice

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 05:14:56 AM »
Welcome!!  Back.......