Author Topic: Sampire what now  (Read 19552 times)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire what now
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 07:06:35 AM »
Going back to the weapons discussion...

Yes they are so important!  I would listen to Twinkle McNugget as he is a master of a wide variety of Sampire templates.  Stam leech is a must.  You get almost all of your healing from the leech of hitting the monsters... the more damage... the more leech.  The higher your stamina stays, the faster you swing and accumualte leeched health back.

Ultima is a good source of info too when it comes to tanking the peer bosses in game.  He solos every single boss at some time or other.

I like to have stam and life leech on my weapons.  I do not bother with hit lightning or fireball.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 07:14:56 AM »
I like wraith form over vampirec embrace myself....
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 07:37:17 AM »
Im working on that right now cerveza. Ive not been one in the past to use a complicated template, but this one seems to show promise. Mine is a thrower

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 09:12:23 AM »
http://www.uoguide.com/Slayer        to show you the slayer groups

Offline BeaverBobTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BeaverBob has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 10:07:41 AM »
could some of you guys that have sampires and are relay good at using them post what kinda weapons and stats on the weapons so i have a good idear of what to make right now i am only making katanas 2.5s thought that would be best

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 10:47:33 AM »
could some of you guys that have sampires and are relay good at using them post what kinda weapons and stats on the weapons so i have a good idear of what to make right now i am only making katanas 2.5s thought that would be best

There are already some lengthy Sampire discussion threads in the Templates forum - you may even find some good stuff stickied at the top of the list ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 11:58:59 AM »

Radiant Scimitars and Double Axes are my preferred weapons.

Get familiar with how SSI works and look for some of the Swing Speed Increase Calculators/Charts that have been posted here. Understanding SSI is very important. Along with the speed of your weapon Swing Speed is based upon your current stamina (Works in intervals of 30).

I'm in the process of creating a suit for my sampire on Sonoma. Once it's complete I'll post it up. It may be a while though...

But as 12X said if you check the other sampire threads people have listed gear of what they've used.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »
I roll a template in vamp form with resist....

My weapons are:

During spawn: (Radiant Scimitar)
Super slayer (for whatever type)
Hit Area Effect (cold or fire depending on spawn)
Hit Mana Leech (Max)
Hit Stam Leech 50
Damage Increase (whatever you can fit)

For Champs or Bosses: (Leafblade)
Specific Slayer
Hit Mana Leech (Max)
Swing Speed Increase 30
Damage Increase (whatever you can fit)
Use Best Weapon Skill

For PvP/PvM: (Double Axe)
Hit Mana Leech 62
Hit Stam Leech 50
Hit Life Leech 62
Swing Speed Increase 30
Damage Increase 35

Ornate Axe
I have a few different ones:
-One is same as the Double Axe
-One has Hit Spell, Hit Lower Def, Hit Mana Leech, SSI, and Dmg

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: