Author Topic: Item with the most mods on it *Official shard only*  (Read 19386 times)

Offline unisharpTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Item with the most mods on it *Official shard only*
« on: October 03, 2015, 06:21:09 AM »
+1

That's 17 mods.

If anyone has better post I'd like to see!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 06:24:43 AM by unisharp »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Item with the most mods on it *Official shard only*
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 04:41:43 AM »
+1
ow my word.  thats a serious number of mods.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 08:22:11 AM »
+1
That first weapon are from the first day of revamp dungeon, the weight was  of balance.  U not not find anything like this anymore.  Cannot Be Repaired have been replace with antique.  That make a good souvenir.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 03:26:19 PM »
+1
I have quite a few more, but i'll only post 2 more :)

this one is closest to clean i have

and a silly shield

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 04:20:06 PM »
+1
Ok now the real question is what are you killing to get this type of stuff and are you wearing luck?>

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 11:51:00 PM »
+1
They don't drop with that many properties anymore, it was a limited time thing according to a post above. I've looted a metric ton of weapons from idocs and not seen a single one having anywhere near that many attributes, lol.

That UI in the pictures, I haven't seen it yet. I run in the 2D client exclusively, is that extra info from the 3D model? A looting script that includes the imbue value into the mix might be interesting.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 03:38:20 AM »
+1

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 04:48:59 AM »
+1
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 09:13:00 AM »
+1

Now that is a very interesting fact.... 

Assuming you can put up the udder fuggliness of the EC.  :p
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 08:31:11 AM »
+1

Now that is a very interesting fact.... 

Assuming you can put up the udder fuggliness of the EC.  :p

I downloaded the EC once when first released and have never been tempted to download again....    I doubt i will not either.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 09:13:20 AM »
+1
I keep it up to date but only use it in very specific situations.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 04:39:18 PM »
+1
Not many people can handle the awesomeness of all that is Enhanced Client...  :o

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 05:04:33 PM »
+1
Not many people can handle the awesomeness of all that is Enhanced Client...  :o

If in awesome you mean fuggly then I agree.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 02:30:48 AM »
+1
When playing without scripts, it is better for macros and set up. If I am not scripting, I am running the EC with Pincos. You can set up your own version of CLAW through it and macros are easy to set up. The scale function is awesome and the screen/UI can be modified easily for any size monitor. I run with a 27 inch monitor and the CC is mostly black screen with a small gaming window. If I play with the resolution, it makes the game screen fuzzy and moves my tons of icons on the desktop out of order. If I could have the EC functions and screen size with the CC art, I would be in heaven. If easyuo were to work with the EC, I would probably not go back to the CC at all, even with it having better art.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2015, 12:03:01 PM »
+1
When playing without scripts, it is better for macros and set up. If I am not scripting, I am running the EC with Pincos. You can set up your own version of CLAW through it and macros are easy to set up. The scale function is awesome and the screen/UI can be modified easily for any size monitor. I run with a 27 inch monitor and the CC is mostly black screen with a small gaming window. If I play with the resolution, it makes the game screen fuzzy and moves my tons of icons on the desktop out of order. If I could have the EC functions and screen size with the CC art, I would be in heaven. If easyuo were to work with the EC, I would probably not go back to the CC at all, even with it having better art.

Not quiet your version of heaven... but not hell either...  (A sub from my library files:  ENs-Subs-Standard.txt)

Code: [Select]
sub ENs_Client_ScreenExpansion
 ; Courtesy of Cerveza @ scriptuo.com
 if #clixres <> 1200
  {
  set #clixres 1200
  set #cliyres 800
  event macro 8 1
  }
return

Tags: