Author Topic: Return of the Atlantic  (Read 662 times)

Offline culver8867Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • culver8867 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Return of the Atlantic
« on: April 15, 2021, 06:10:54 AM »
Hello!

My Intro, started in 1999 until about 2005 -> took a break ->2009-2010 -> took a break -> just got back on. I ended up switching to a new shard because mine seemed dead. Been back on for a month, talk about ingame inflation. Looking to get my character up to speed.

In terms of scripts, I have no clue how to write them so I'm really grateful to everyone who gives up their time and expertise to make life easier for the likes of me!

Thanks again for allowing me to join the site.

The Culv

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Return of the Atlantic
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 05:49:32 PM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)

Tags: