Author Topic: Interesting  (Read 33684 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Interesting
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 08:17:08 PM »
Man EN, what are you doing with that dinosaur??!?!?  Lol, I spent most of my early college using Pascal.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »
Yea it is a dinasour.. + its delphi 5 ..lol not even the latest dinasour.. whats that from 95 93 !!  dont rember. But hell got it working and that was really my point, Im just fiddleing around untill my system gets wacked... not really in the mood for massive reinstall... will take to much time.. downloaded the one you recommended.. will play with that later.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Artaxerxes

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Artaxerxes has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • UOAI
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 10:30:58 AM »
Yea it is a dinasour..

Ah, we had to use Pascal in some classes too... I remember me fiddling around with pointers for the first time in Pascal, trying to write a simple database system while my classmates where still getting a headache trying to write implementations of boring algorithms to do things like calculating primes, etc. ;) :D Never moved on to Delphi though, got fascinated by C after that, and that's still my preferred language now!

I'm wondering though, are you able to get UOAI's events working from Delphi?
Developer at www.UOAI.be

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 12:14:33 PM »
I'm wondering though, are you able to get UOAI's events working from Delphi?

The Events show and you can add code to them.. but they dont ever trigger.
(2 events... onclientstart, onclientexit)

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 06:57:37 AM »
Is this project dead?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 06:11:05 AM »
no i dont believe it is .. but it has moved locations... do a google for uoai you should be able to track it down.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2012, 09:36:01 AM »
Artaxerxes,

There has been some interesting projects since yours.  First is Stealth.  Great project, but since you have to program it in either Pascal or Python, this is a total turn off for me personally.

Next is AssistUO.  This looks to be a Razor replacement, but if you look at what Ximan said at EUO, the author is intending to use Java scripting to automate and that's intriguing.:
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49444#p408190

If your core could be less fragile (like both Stealth and AssistUO - i.e. survive patches) and allow for C# scripting, that would be a great development indeed.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 04:29:38 PM »
You also need to work the word "deconvolve" into your project, somehow.  TrailMyx is a big fan of that word.  I don't personally believe it exists.

;D

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 05:18:19 PM »
Cough...

Enjoy the headache.
Come play RIFT with me!

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »
Gim - Eats this up!

That's because you are the Prince of all nerds an also seem to have an affinity for poop. :p (pay no attention to this Elite discussion. heh)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 05:18:19 PM »
Cough...

Enjoy the headache.

Whatever.  I can make a fake wiki page, too. 

I will admit, however, that you are taking this deception to impressive lengths.  That math stuff almost looks real.

:P

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kraz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 09:00:14 AM »
Artaxerxes,

There has been some interesting projects since yours.  First is Stealth.  Great project, but since you have to program it in either Pascal or Python, this is a total turn off for me personally.

Next is AssistUO.  This looks to be a Razor replacement, but if you look at what Ximan said at EUO, the author is intending to use Java scripting to automate and that's intriguing.:
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49444#p408190

If your core could be less fragile (like both Stealth and AssistUO - i.e. survive patches) and allow for C# scripting, that would be a great development indeed.
Yes, we are intending to add Javascript v8 support as an alternative macro engine, for advanced users; however it is not our priority right now, we have to keep in mind that we are providing an assistant not a bot program (:

Anyways, our simple macro engine allows much more than Razor and it is really flexible, we are adding support to new commands and stuff as soon as we have time, also, writing our documentation on our main website. Javascript engine will come, not sure when, there are a few things we have to deal with such as Map/Positioning system and some other features.

We are also planning to add a task manager to AUO which will help people to bind events to macros and handle account connectivity.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 09:06:43 AM by Kraz »

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 09:50:04 AM »
I'll be nice to see that map added to AssistUO.  That was started in Razor, but never really had any actual functionality.  In a pinch it was useful for generally figuring out where you are, but it wasn't very useful without markers, icons, names, etc.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: