Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Producer's Update - June 2010  (Read 6274 times)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Producer's Update - June 2010
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 10:51:29 AM »
Also regarding those 10% whiners over at stratics that like to make alot of noise...

When there was that Scripting Poll a week or so ago about something along the lines of "Would you quit if EA allowed/scripting cheating!?". There were some whiners posting yes that would quit.

The one comment that stuck out to me the most and I'm not sure if it was someone from here but "They haven't done anything for 10 years so why haven't you quit yet?"...

From the business standpoint this is the nuts and bolts of it.

People aren't leave UO because people are scripting. Scripting has no effect on other's game play. If anything more people are joining the ranks of scripting and realizing that not only is it not a bad thing but it enhances the UO experience 10 fold.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »
Well said Ultima and I agree with this 99% !!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 11:21:16 AM »
I made a comment about how scripting is what makes uo great, and some moron called me a speedhacker.

And I got an honorable mention in a top ten pvpers of baja poll too!! Hahahahaha, stupid lag...... I should be number 3 AT LEAST
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 11:37:32 AM »
I made a comment about how scripting is what makes uo great, and some moron called me a speedhacker.

And I got an honorable mention in a top ten pvpers of baja poll too!! Hahahahaha, stupid lag...... I should be number 3 AT LEAST

Never been called a SPeedHacker but have been called a SpeedHider Once or twice :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 01:59:03 PM »
ive been called a tile hacker even. Lured three archers into sl base, fielded them one at a time with a rising colossus on em. I was obviously hacking :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2010, 03:04:09 PM »
ive been called a tile hacker even. Lured three archers into sl base, fielded them one at a time with a rising colossus on em. I was obviously hacking :)

Did they really call you a tile hacker? hahahahha

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2010, 05:36:28 PM »
Yup got called a tile hacker in global. I fielded and killed 3 archers in the sl base and it was in a spot where its hard to tele around. I threw a rising collosus in with them and watched the cage match. They lost :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2010, 06:19:05 PM »
Yup got called a tile hacker in global. I fielded and killed 3 archers in the sl base and it was in a spot where its hard to tele around. I threw a rising collosus in with them and watched the cage match. They lost :)

I remember killing 5 archers on the bridge going to the desert spawn one time doing the exact same thing. That was when I was playing a dread tamer...so I could mana dump. lol

Tags: