Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Publish 69.5 World Wide Release - Today!  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    1.8%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Publish 69.5 World Wide Release - Today!
« on: January 19, 2011, 01:00:02 PM »
Publish 69.5 World Wide Release - Today!

Update - 5:00PM EST: The update is complete and all shards are now online, welcome back!
Greetings!
It is our pleasure to announce the release of Publish 69.5 to all shards today. At 2:00PM EST all servers will be brought offline for the update, we anticipate the shards to be back online by 5:00PM EST.
A full list of notes for this update are below, thank you and have fun!
Publish 69.5
Addition to the Community collections
 We have added the new  Ship to the items you can earn in Community Collections.  Please see the fisherman NPC in the library in  Britain.
read more

http://www.uoherald.com/node/313

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Publish 69.5 World Wide Release - Today!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 09:28:23 PM »
Fixed an issue with being able to sell Metal Dye tubs, all tubs have been reverted to their original state.

My lord, they just keep forgetting about that exploit, don't they?  What is that?  Twice in the last two months alone?

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Publish 69.5 World Wide Release - Today!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 09:46:10 PM »
Fixed an issue with being able to sell Metal Dye tubs, all tubs have been reverted to their original state.

My lord, they just keep forgetting about that exploit, don't they?  What is that?  Twice in the last two months alone?

It's really incompetent. This is nothing new; it's been around foreeevveeerr... Yet, they just can't seem to get it down.

Tags: