Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Bonnie Armstrong Promoted to Producer  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Bonnie Armstrong Promoted to Producer
« on: June 13, 2012, 08:34:01 AM »
Bonnie Armstrong Promoted to Producer

Bonnie ‘Mesanna’ Armstrong has become the Producer for Ultima Online. Together with Jeff Skalski, who continues his role as Ultima Franchise Producer, she will now take an even more active lead of all topics around our longest running MMO. Bonnie’s drive, dedication and knowledge of UO, together with her motivation to kill players (in-game) are well known in the office and among players.
Of course this raises some questions about the directions Bonnie is going to take, questions you might ask on the boards. Apart from a “Yeah yeah yeah” song we weren’t able to get an initial statement yet – but we shall have one in the near future.
Congratulations, Bonnie. Let’s lead UO trough an exciting 15th anniversary and into the future.

http://www.uoherald.com/node/614

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Bonnie Armstrong Promoted to Producer
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 12:16:39 PM »
Yes, lead UO "trough" the 15th anniversary.

Seriously, UO needs new spell check monkeys.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: [UO Herald News] Bonnie Armstrong Promoted to Producer
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 01:43:31 PM »
Lol, I saw that and rolled my eyes.  Be waiting for the Spam Ferret to blurt out another typo correction update.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: