Author Topic: ElectronicArts Easy Info Tool?? Never Noticed this...  (Read 9648 times)

Offline dreamzcaster

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dreamzcaster has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ElectronicArts Easy Info Tool?? Never Noticed this...
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »
And it has officially been trashed on my comp I still am amazed that they are allowed to infringe like that.

Offline seeriuslyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 01:10:18 PM »
I don't remember what it is, because I deleted it.

If you go Start\Program files\eagames\2d client you will see it in there, if you dont see it in there, it's not on your pc.

Otherwise c:\program files (x86)\EA games\UltimaOnline 2D client\support in there is a file called EA Easy Info Tool.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 01:17:10 PM »
I doubt EA actually ever does anything with it (they'd have to execute it remotely). It's designed to be used if you're having technical issues and you need to submit a tech support request so they can collect all the information they need to determine if the issue is software, hardware, or idiot based. The terms of service don't allow them to scan your computer without your knowledge, so I doubt the GM's even KNOW about this tool.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: