Author Topic: Hello There SUO!  (Read 2571 times)

Offline SUPERMADMIKETopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SUPERMADMIKE has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello There SUO!
« on: May 31, 2009, 02:36:29 AM »
Hello Guys,

Let me start off by saying I am enjoying the work you have put into your site. A little about myself:

My name is Mike
Ingame IcE-GoD
I've been playing UO for 11 years now. *Start Date 11/14/98* (My birthday is why i remember =P)
I love messing around on new shards. I guess im a *shard hopper* but idk i'm just lookin for the right place to play.
I'm really not too used to playing aos because once t2a came out i was on my path to playing and operating free shards. I've owned a few shards in my day Wolf Pack Sphere and RunUO. It was not until RunUO that i really started learning AoS.
I am in college presuing Dual Majors. Computer Science (Visual Basic and C++ Certifications) and Electronics Technology.
I am an ARMY DEP for the US Army. I will be shipping out in January. Until then Ultima Online remains my playground.
I would like to access this site with the permission of all of you to learn the program you have made. I have been using EasyUO a little bit here and there but am trying to get a true grasp at everything that is out there.
I appreciate your time and all of your hard work :c)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 08:10:50 PM by SUPERMADMIKE »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello There SUO!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 05:50:29 AM »
Welcome to the site Mike, very nice intro! There is a LOT her to look at and play with. Jump in and make yourself at home! Lots of great folks around will to answer questions, so if you have any don't be afraid to ask!

Toptwo
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 07:29:30 PM »
Great intro and welcome to the site have a good look around and we will be glad to help if we can.  2 things though i would not list my ingame name on this site so that OSI can reference back to be though and the game did not start into pay service until 1997 and you have start date as 1989?  89 was the year i graduated from high scholl though :)

Offline SUPERMADMIKETopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SUPERMADMIKE has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »
1998 is when i started

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 04:49:39 AM »
Welcome Mike! Glad to meetcha and I hope you enjoy your stay.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: