Author Topic: hello world is the first script!(fixed)  (Read 1730 times)

Offline PesonenTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pesonen has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello world is the first script!(fixed)
« on: May 20, 2014, 12:31:29 PM »
when you start coding some language your first program is hello world :D i can code VB, c++, java and html/php ;)
im playing on dysentria shard ;) i start playin UO on 2 years ago. so im not so good for UO but i learning a lot all day more. i like to be thief and fisher in UO (: im from finland and my age is 20. my friend tell me about this game and we played that together. my best memory is that i stole money from my friend when we fish ;) in dysentria shard you can afk macro/script so i try make my owns but first i need look how those works (:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:27:52 AM by Pesonen »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: hello world is the first script!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 12:51:34 PM »
My first script always says, "Who farted?" but that's just me.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hello world is the first script!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »
My First Script was. Who am I attacking and why can't everyone else on my computer attack him too  >:(
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Re: hello world is the first script!(fixed)
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 02:54:10 PM »
heh... welcome :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
Re: hello world is the first script!(fixed)
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 10:44:34 AM »
My first script was to pick up ore off the ground and place it in the same direction I was walking 2 paces ahead of me. Wow that was a long time ago. Mountains to minoc :)

Tags: