Author Topic: Top 15 Android Phones  (Read 9266 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Top 15 Android Phones
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 12:41:15 PM »
Depends on what you are looking for.  The Incredible has a better display(gorgeous actually), more expandable, faster processor, higher res camera, FM tuner

The Apple has 2 cameras, better battery life and whole bunch more apps.  But feature to feature, the Incredible eats the Apple core and all.

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/06/07/comparison-iphone-4-vs-droid-incredible-evo-4g-nexus-one/
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 03:04:57 PM »
Thanks TM. I also posted on facebook to see what my friends thought. All but one so far say go Verizon... I'm now looking at Droid X instead of Incredible. Comes out the day after my birthday. I may take that as a sign that it's the phone I should get!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »
I like the Incredible over the Droid X simply because i don't care for the slide out keyboard but if that is what your after that will be the biggest difference between the two phones :)

I have to agree in saying that the Incredible is a far superior phone to the iphone.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2010, 07:24:05 PM »
I have always said the Iitems are always very hyped up but too damn locked in and you cant mod them to your liking so keep them away from me !!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 11:15:54 AM by Masscre »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 08:28:41 PM »
You guys can have your Microsoft and/or Apple, I'll take my Google!!!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:48 PM »
I like the Incredible over the Droid X simply because i don't care for the slide out keyboard but if that is what your after that will be the biggest difference between the two phones :)

I have to agree in saying that the Incredible is a far superior phone to the iphone.

Actually the Droid X doesn't have the slide out keyboard.

http://www.laptopmag.com/review/cell-phones/motorola-droid-x.aspx?page=2

I think that I'll go with the Droid X, providing the monthly costs are as cheap or cheaper than the iPhone.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2010, 12:09:35 PM »
Oh so it is basically the Incredible presented by Motorola....I must have mixed up he Droid X with the Droid 2 or something like that.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2010, 08:43:57 PM »
HTC has the Incredible on Verizon and the Evo (4G) on Sprint. Motorola has the Droid X on Verizon. AT&T has nothing to compare to any of those really (since the iPhone is far inferior and so much smaller).

Here's a fun one for ya!
#1. Go to wireless.att.com
#2. Click Shop -> Cell Phones & Devices
#3. In the filter box on the left side, check Android

Look at the first 4 results (at least on my page):
iPhone, iPhone, iPhone, iPhone
Could someone please explain how iPhone counts as Android??
It's amazing how far Apple has their finger up AT&T's butthole
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2010, 04:55:18 PM »
HTC has the Incredible on Verizon and the Evo (4G) on Sprint. Motorola has the Droid X on Verizon. AT&T has nothing to compare to any of those really (since the iPhone is far inferior and so much smaller).

Here's a fun one for ya!
#1. Go to wireless.att.com
#2. Click Shop -> Cell Phones & Devices
#3. In the filter box on the left side, check Android

Look at the first 4 results (at least on my page):
iPhone, iPhone, iPhone, iPhone
Could someone please explain how iPhone counts as Android??
It's amazing how far Apple has their finger up AT&T's butthole

Just wish they would get it out of there !!  Because I would like a similar phone but verizon does not get any service in my area and I am not going to own puke like the iphone !!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 11:34:23 PM »
If you want the best descriptions of the iPhone ever, here you go:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/engadget/videos/1633/

If you want a great alternate:

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 11:45:27 PM »
God I love Futurama!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: