Author Topic: Can a necro help a brother out?  (Read 1766 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Can a necro help a brother out?
« on: November 19, 2009, 04:55:44 AM »
If you have a necro, do me a favor...

Head over to the Bake Kitsune's and summon up a wolf familiar. Now you *should* be able to tame one. Can you?

I tried last night and was unable to tame a Kitsune with my Necro + Wolf familiar. They may have changed this in an unannounced mod.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Can a necro help a brother out?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 06:44:15 AM »
IDK but I have two bakes im not using if you want.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 07:41:33 AM »
Yeah, I can use them for the time being to get bonded and start pvp'n...

I'm around 81 taming with 105 lore, so I can control em. I was hoping I could get my necro to tame them with a wolf, then transfer them to my tamer. not working.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 07:42:19 AM »
Yeah, I can use them for the time being to get bonded and start pvp'n...

I'm around 81 taming with 105 lore, so I can control em. I was hoping I could get my necro to tame them with a wolf, then transfer them to my tamer. not working.

If you can dismount man, I'm stayin by you, and whoever goes on foot is DEAD. :)

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 07:45:50 AM »
I'm gonna use bolas for the time being, so I can get into the game. Then I'll be working up Archer/Tacs.

I may even raise up VET to 80 for the time being to rez, then lower it for Arch/Tacs gains.

Tags: