Author Topic: Didn't know this was going on at my own school  (Read 2075 times)

Offline SunTigressTopic starter

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Didn't know this was going on at my own school
« on: May 22, 2010, 06:01:25 PM »
Thought this was a cool video. I will make SURE to stay away from that building from now on!

http://www.uwyo.edu/news/webclips/showrelease.asp?webclipid=3481
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Didn't know this was going on at my own school
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 06:14:47 PM »
I have a bumper crop of orb weavers around my house.  Sucks when you run face-first into one of the webs!  Thankfully my spiders don't vocalize like goats do; they'd keep me up all night long!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »
That is insane! This kinda scares me messing with something on this level is a little to far in my opinion.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 09:00:51 PM »
The only good thing I see in this is that it suggests that when spider "man" really shows up it will be a girl and she will be topless.  I will likely find that very sexy until she starts making webs to swing from.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 09:03:28 AM »
Still really kewl and can respect their ingenuity because this is a really big step into some of the good side of genetic engineering.

Tags: