Author Topic: Introduction letter!  (Read 2153 times)

Offline quiteTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • quite has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction letter!
« on: March 18, 2013, 11:20:54 AM »
Hi all,

I have been playing UO on and off for ages, and currently play on UOG Demise. I tend to quit and return to this game a lot, I think I get the most fun out of the initial 'building up' stage. I always seem to get bored and let my accounts decay once my characters start to feel 'complete'.

I mostly play a tamer, alternating between tamer/archer and tamer/mage. I've also been trying (not very successfully) to play a sampire.

This time around I also plan on trying out the whole crafter/vendor route. I've never really done that before, so it'll be something new, and definitely something that lends itself to automation :)

So far I've mostly been writing my own scripts or modifying the ones I've found on easyuo.com, since I had no idea this community existed. I've never tackled a hugely complicated easyuo scripting project though (yet).

Basically I'm just hoping this proves to be an active community I can come to if/when I make an attempt at something more difficult :)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction letter!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 02:08:03 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO quite!

Check out some of the sampire threads here we have on the site. We've gotten into some pretty lengthy discussions about the sampire template which may prove useful to you. :)

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 02:32:54 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 02:51:48 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO. We have a pretty active community here. Plenty of people to share ideas with and learn from.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 04:10:25 PM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 05:23:18 PM »
Welcome to the community, quite.  You'll certainly find loads of great info around here.

Offline quiteTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • quite has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 11:31:12 AM »
Thanks all.

I did have a quick look through the sampire info here, but I think my problem is practice as much as anything else. I still haven't got the hang of getting stuff targeted/honored/attacked while keeping ww/ls and my chiv buffs up.

I'm sure it'll get easier as I become more familiar with AssistUO too.

Tags: