Author Topic: Sampire V2.0  (Read 176111 times)

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: Sampire V2.0
« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2011, 01:56:34 PM »
+1
Oaks is easy if you have the fey throwing weapon!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2011, 02:14:23 PM »
+1
70 chiv still do ok with the changes?

I've finally got my account upgraded to SA where i can make something and im really torn on what to make. I've never done any form of whammy and really didn't like a sammy. I'm kinda leaning toward a wither bomb thrower but i dont know..

Offline Ender

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ender has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »
+1
Oaks is easy if you have the fey throwing weapon!
That is fantastic... Do you use that weapon the whole spawn while in wraith form, and just use bandages instead of curse weapon whenever possible to keep karma up? Because if so, I may be able to do it even without the breastplate. Hmm.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2011, 02:58:20 PM »
+1
70 chiv still do ok with the changes?

I've finally got my account upgraded to SA where i can make something and im really torn on what to make. I've never done any form of whammy and really didn't like a sammy. I'm kinda leaning toward a wither bomb thrower but i dont know..

70 does still work, but you will notice a drop in your damage output.

I altered my sampire to these skills, and he's a powerhouse. :)

120 Sword
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Bushido
60 Parry
100 necro
91 Chiv (11 on Bracelet)

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2011, 03:05:30 PM »
+1
I want something to farm pinks, possibly finish the spawn if i don't get raided so i want something that'll quickly mow over mobs with extreme damage. That's why i was leaning toward the wither bomb thrower.

Ive noticed that Banshee's call would be an amazing rikki slayer but with no chiv on the wither temp that would reduce my damage.

But with the right set up that could possibly be a nice pvp template as well since i could get the 30sdi..

Decisions decisions..  :-\

Offline Ender

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ender has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 25, 2011, 03:24:54 PM »
+1
I think you'd be better off imbuing a weapon than using Banshee's Call against Rikktor. If you can get 45 SSI and 180 stam on a thrower, imbue a reptile or dragon slayer soul glaive with 30 SSI, 40 DI, max HML and the rest in HSL, and just armor ignore the crap out of him.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2011, 05:45:06 AM »
+1
@Ender: Yea I try to use bandages as much as possible and only curse weapon against the bosses or major groups of spawn (if necessary)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2011, 06:34:46 AM »
+1
I'm in the process of taking Chivalry OFF my Sampire.

When the Chiv changes were announced I spent the next weeks actually noting what Chiv stuff I used on my Sampire. I found out that none of it was necessary.

Sacred Journey - Charged Runebooks and Dungeon Teleporter
Enemy of One - No change in damage
Consecrate Weapon - No change in damage
Clean Wounds - Never used it anyways
Cleanse by Fire - Never used it anyways

And that's about it. I found out that Enemy of One wasn't giving me any additional damage on my Crits. I was at 171 hitting bosses with my bladed staff no matter what I did. Perfection, EoO, Consecrate, Discord - no matter at all... I was at my cap of 171 and none of them increased my damage.

My old template:
120 Swords
120 Bushido
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Necro
90 Healing
60 Chiv
30 Parry

My new template, not quite there but on the way:
120 Swords
120 Bushido
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
100 Necro
90 Healing
50 Parry (80 parry when I switch up my jewelry)

The difference between 30 and 80 parry is dramatic. At 30 parry it was 12%/13% for one/two handed weapons. At 80 it will be 25%/28%.

I'm only up to about 110 tactics and anatomy so far, but my AI's have gone from 171 to 177 now.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2011, 06:50:43 AM »
+1
I've been looking at taking off chiv also.  Certainly now that Freno has released that very powerfull weapon making script the use for chiv is much less.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2011, 08:00:21 AM »
+1
Now that my Sampire has 120 anatomy/tactics my crits are going 183. I'm slowly gaining strength to try to add to this.

AI's come in three flavors, you get a low/med/high. My mediums are now 171 which is what my cap used to be. I also fixed up some loose ends in the armor and jewelry. Got my +30 parry on jewelry taking it to 80 also.

120 Bushido
120 Swords
120 Anatomy
120 Tactics
100 Necro
90 Healing
80 Parry (with 30 jewelry)

I recall around with a runebook. I'm not missing chivalry at all for this char. EoO and Consecrate were the only things being used and they weren't even necessary.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:33 AM »
+1
What are your base stats?

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2011, 08:48:03 AM »
+1
Base is app.... 103 Strength (will take this over 115 for sure), 120 Dex, 32 Int (like 76 mana).

Since I fixed up the suit my mana is way over, which is one thing I wanted. That means I can add in Strength at the cost of Int and still have 50+ Mana available.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2011, 09:15:04 PM »
Good thread, thank you.  Some questions:

- Can you still rez with your healing/anat levels?
- If human, have you considered transforming into a wraith to facilitate magical travel?  100% success for recall while in wraith form...

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 14, 2011, 02:40:27 AM »
+1
1 - Yes, 80/80 is required to rez. I can also bandage non-faction players every 2 seconds for 40+ heals
2 - 100% when recalling using book. Wraith form is an option if the book is out of charges.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2011, 04:05:52 PM »
+1
I have been thinking of making a sampire, but looking through all these posts it dosent seem so easy. Is there a definitive setup that would work? i have most skills stoned so can swap and change skills at will, but would prefer to find what works best and implement it. so i guess simple question is, what should i put on my toon to make him a viable sampire?

Nel.

Tags: