Author Topic: Script Idea/Request from a user that would benefit the site - suit builder  (Read 1735 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Basically, it is a suit assistant that calculates your suit as you build it and has a button to recalculate over and over as you alter/imbue pieces.  it would display all the stats etc.  more detail below.  if anyone is interested, this is a nice one.

Request:
What im looking for is this:

If any of your nice coders out there got some time to make a script that would assist in imbuing armor, it would be nice. Ive been looking and searching - but cannot find any.

Closest I get is CEO's Suit builder - but for to update the imbued parts I need to restart that script, and it dont count some arties and garg armor.

What I am looking for is something like this:

Script starts, ask you to target one bag. It lists all parts in a menu with resist values in each area (like CEO's). And total resist at bottom.
When you imbue a part, it updates the part - and total resists (or you got a refresh button).

This would be a great help imbuing armor sets, as it will do the calculating that many of us does with pen and paper. Still requires user to keep track of imbuing properties per part. Unless its possible to make a optional count of changes made to each part.

Im sorry to bother you with this issue, but I hope I sent to right end for to get a guidence of either post somewhere or contact anyone that mayhaps could help develop such a thing.

Thank you for supporting such a great site.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Great Idea... I will use it if you build it C2! lol

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: