Author Topic: How is TMapping these days  (Read 24032 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How is TMapping these days
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2016, 05:19:50 AM »
+1
Gather 10k point for the VvV player and collect a Royal pardon.   it will erase all you rmurder.

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2016, 05:37:22 AM »
+1
wow guess I know what im doing. I suppose I never really looked at the pardon on there. Just figured it was the same as the other.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2016, 11:19:23 AM »
+1
The pardons sell for about 150k. Saving up the imbuing mats is worth it as well as the gems and regs. I figure each leavel 6 chest is worth about 100-150k not including any of the weapons, jewelry, or armor. If you get a good pink or blue, it is worth more. I have had pretty much zero luck getting any level 7's in the last couple of years though.

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 05:02:37 PM »
+1
I have pretty good luck. Usually average 5 pardons a week. Maybe 4 maps a day.

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2016, 11:46:58 PM »
+1
I was just out with my ninja scouting for idocs near Brit xroads and ran across another guy doing a level 6 that spawned right on the road. I hit stealth and watched for a minute, he was a bard and didn't care to kill stuff. He didn't empty the chest or try to kill the mobs and was only keeping the spawn busy for long enough to check the chest it looked like.

He ran off and didn't come back so I looked in the chest and pulled out a couple decent items before being chased off by the ancient.

Figured I'd share this but most of you probably already knew... in Fel at least anyone can look in your tmap chests as you're doing them. You also don't need to kill all the spawn apparently, unless he'd already killed the initial spawn before I got there.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 11:49:06 PM by Gemviper »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2016, 05:01:28 AM »
+1
You need to kill off the initial spawn on official servers before you can open the chest. They changed it a few years back because many would just run them off screen. They also come back if you lead them too far away.

Tags: