Author Topic: Get R' Done 2013!  (Read 2513 times)

Offline CasanovaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Casanova has no influence.
  • Marine. MMA Champion. Nerd.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Get R' Done 2013!
« on: January 01, 2013, 08:42:51 AM »
Good Morning All,

I wouldn't consider these to be New Year Resolutions but if that's how you want to do yours feel free!

Professionally: Set myself up for promotion. Complete my job schooling and push for another deployment.

Nerdom: Write/create a valuable script that others find useful.

Random: TAKE A VACATION! Somewheres warm, with great snorkeling and fishing!!

Anyone have something they want to get done this year?!?

Casa

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
Re: Get R' Done 2013!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 09:16:52 AM »
1) Cliche but...  Better Husband / Father.  Wife & I work opposite schedules so only really see each other 3 days a week.  Need to make those days more fun.  Munchkin just needs more "running time" but seattle winter weather sucks!

2) Lower my monthly expenses..  Need to Refinance, Find better insurance & bust Comcast one because what I'm paying isn't worth the service I get.

3)  Spend more time with Family.   2.5 hour Drive, but little one is only little for so long.

4) Actually PLAY UO more than I have been.  I script 20+ / day but I just really need to get back into a Vent. / new guild because other people are what make UO fun. 

5) Get a Raise!  I deserve one..

Lastly......   "Get R' Done" ....   Lol All that comes to mind is that guy named Tickle off the Moonshining TV show heh.

Offline CasanovaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Casanova has no influence.
  • Marine. MMA Champion. Nerd.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 10:54:44 AM »
1) Cliche but...  Better Husband / Father.  Wife & I work opposite schedules so only really see each other 3 days a week.  Need to make those days more fun.  Munchkin just needs more "running time" but seattle winter weather sucks!

2) Lower my monthly expenses..  Need to Refinance, Find better insurance & bust Comcast one because what I'm paying isn't worth the service I get.

3)  Spend more time with Family.   2.5 hour Drive, but little one is only little for so long.

4) Actually PLAY UO more than I have been.  I script 20+ / day but I just really need to get back into a Vent. / new guild because other people are what make UO fun. 

5) Get a Raise!  I deserve one..

Lastly......   "Get R' Done" ....   Lol All that comes to mind is that guy named Tickle off the Moonshining TV show heh.

Nothing cliche about any of that!!

One tip on the refinance part - don't procrastinate!! Set up a couple hour block of time, grab a pen and paper and start making calls!!! talk about cliche but after procrastinating with my insurance for months I finally did just that and bam cut my insurance by 30% with an hour or so of work!

And of course....
Get R' Done!
Haha

Casa

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 11:46:50 AM »
1) Graduate from Traineeship
2) Assign new job with better conditions
3) Maybe move from small flat to bigger one
4) Pay my girl the driver license, so i must not drive her at weekends to work (she starts around 5-6 AM in mornign so need always to stand up 4-5 AM)

Tags: