Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 5057 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Minecraft
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:07:44 AM »
My son plays this on the PC. All he does is PvP (cool).

He got banned yesterday.

He was going up against two guys and beating them both in a PvP zone on Legendary Craft server. One of the two complained to a Moderator that my son is using hacks. The moderator shows up and watches my son beating these guys and determines that the only way someone could be winning a 2v1 was to be cheating, and my son was banned for using hacks.

Luckily for us the server has an appeal process. We appealed the ban and gave proof. They asked for some snapshots of certain folders and we provided everything. They reviewed all the evidence we provided and asked the mod who did the banning to provide anything he had. He said he didn't have any video or pics of it, but he believed that my son was cheating because "how else could he beat two guys?".

The admins unbanned him. I hope they also have a talk with this mod about being a good pvper.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 07:27:28 AM »
Well at least there's a good ending to this story.  I can't imagine the same outcome with the UO GMs.

Sounds like we need a Minecraft forum so your son can impart his PvP wisdom.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline danieljack

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • danieljack has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 01:10:24 PM »
in minecraft in the new update there is a new techecher pack

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 02:15:06 PM »
in minecraft in the new update there is a new techecher pack

Necro'ing old posts won't get your restricted status lifted. Go to the New Member Introductions section, read the examples and then introduce yourself.

Tags: