Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 5828 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Skyrim
« on: June 11, 2012, 08:07:43 AM »
My son has been playing this. I have no knowledge of game play at all... I've watched him play a bit and that's about it.

He saw something about crafting super high number weapons and armor and wanted help with it. So we followed some dude's guide for making the best armor. Turns out that there's another glitch you can use, which we did, and in combination with the first dude's guide we crafted armor and weapons that are above anything we could find online LOL.

It's funny to watch my son taking notes during a game. He writes down ingredients and where they can be found, order of doing things to maximize results, etc....

Anyways, if you play you know that Deidric (sp?) bows and armor. His bow without any enhancements does 200 damage. As soon as he has a full set of +40 Dmg bow stuff he should be kicking it.

Not sure what his armor turned out to be, if anyone's interested I could post up everything and how to do it.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Skyrim
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 08:45:02 AM »
I've been thinking about playing that game a bit.  You should post up some of his findings.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 08:45:27 AM »
Definitely should post it, I am really interested to see the glitch.  I am playing through it again to get ready for the expansion this summer.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:51:35 AM by Cooms »

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 11:46:54 AM »
There's a glitch for leveling with a book. I have no idea how it works, just that a certain book can be utilized in a way that it constantly levels you up.

For the kick butt armor and weaps....

First is to get 5/5 in Alchemy and Blacksmithing. Make sure to have the "double enchantment" enchanting thingy too.

Make a set of Alchemy bonus gear. A set is Helm, Bracers, Neckless and Ring. Now here's the trick that isn't commonly known. There's a helm that you get from some frost dudes under a frost tower thing. It counts as a "hair" slot. You can wear this as well as that 15% circlet to give you a bonus OVER what people are doing online. Don't forget to have the ingredients for a Fortify Enchantment potion AND soul stone things. You need top for doing this.

Ok, the idea is to make a Fortify Enchantment potion that is above normal. If you have the pre-reqs then you should be able to make

+15% Circlet
+27% That helm from the frost dude
+27% Bracers
+27% Neckless
+27% Ring
------
+123% Alchemy

Ok, put all that on and make another Fortify Enchantment potion. This one will be like 32% or something. Use it and enchant another full set of things.

+15% Circlet
+29% Frost dude helmet
+29% Bracers
+29% Neckless
+29% Ring
------
+131% Alchemy

The dude with the "Best Armor Possible" webpage didn't include the Circlet+Special Helm so he only got to 116%. He was making 32% Fortify Enhancement potions while we were making 35%.

After you get this all made up you actually should make one last set of stuff. Here's what you should end up with:

+15% Alchemy Circlet
+29% Alchemy Special Mask from the frost dudes.
+29% Alchemy / +29% Blacksmithing Bracers
+29% Alchemy / +29% Blacksmithing Neckless
+29% Alchemy / +29% Blacksmithing Ring
+29% Blacksmithing Chest

Then make up your Fortify Blacksmith potions before you craft your items. Once you grindstone them you should have base armor that is absolutely the best in the game.

I'll get the numbers from my son's stuff and post it up later. I think his full Deidric (sp?) is over 900 or something. And his daggers are like 148, but not sure.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 03:51:23 PM »
Here's some numbers. This is without any type of enchantments, simply crafted and honed.

All Daedric

406 - Chest
186 - Boots
186 - Gauntlets
200 - Helm
----

200 - Bow
123 - Dagger

He'll be getting the Peerless Archery items (3 = 120%) and Peerless Weilding (3 = 120%) and Peerless Knight (2 = 50pts).

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 11:58:39 PM »
You have to be careful with crafting in Skyrim.... It's VERY easy to make the game ZERO challenge, & you can do this with only minimal Min/Maxing....  If on the other hand you do THIS stuff...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]&src_vid=cZB_a4Oiz8k&annotation_id=annotation_379472

Then it loses alot very quickly...

I will say that the most fun I had in Skyrim was with my assassin character.  There's a perk that lets you hide in plain sight for a second so you can backstab (forget what it's called), but I used my nostromo keypad to setup a 1 button push that pulled that move off with perfect timing for 2 power attacks... Double the 30x dmg of the backstab etc.... good fun

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 03:08:19 AM »
What we did was just game mechanics. The only "glitch" my son used was leveling.

Make the best potion possible. Use it to make the best enhance potion equipment possible, then use that gear to make a better enchant potion. Eventually, around 29% items, the returns don't bump, so your maxed.

That video has not top end LOL.

Offline danieljack

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • danieljack has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 02:33:41 AM »
I play with a gamepad using a custom control map. The default setups are awful, bordering on stupid. They waste the potential of the gamepad by not using modifier buttons and mapping infrequent actions to prominent buttons.

Some mods have trouble binding actions to gamepad buttons, but if worst comes to worst you can get around that with something like xpadder or pinnacle.

While Skyrim by default won't take most input from the keyboard and mouse with a gamepad in place, SKSE can still read the keyboard with the gamepad in if I recall correctly.

Tags: