Author Topic: Random thoughts about my pvm script.  (Read 32051 times)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Random thoughts about my pvm script.
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2010, 01:00:20 AM »
I am close to farming again. Do you have a version you want me testing?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Scrripty

« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2010, 03:51:04 AM »
The ultimate dexer is the one Paul.  But I wouldn't say I need feedback. :)  I'm pretty much of the mind that a ground up rewrite is the way to go.  I tried redoing it with existing code and it's just not very fun. :)  Redoing it ground up would let me focus on what's important from the start.

Scrripty

« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2010, 01:03:24 PM »
Soon as I'm done playing with action waypoints, I'll release a new version of this I've been working on.  Should be a pretty big leap forward from anything in the past. :)  Been playing with it, I really simplified a TON of subs and such, increased timings for castings and tightened up the operation of the script a ton.  Should be fun.  Thought I'd give a heads up on the work for the ground up rewrite.

Tags: