Author Topic: Full Auto BOD filler, Runic Farmer.  (Read 10689 times)

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Full Auto BOD filler, Runic Farmer.
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 05:00:45 AM »
If additional testers are required I would like to help also. I am a BOD junkie from the beginning and have thousands of BOD's both smith and tailor. Although I have not wrote a script yet I have read a lot of the tutorials and have a fairly good idea on understanding the functions of scripting and can do some basic debugging.
If I was asked what the perfect Full Auto BOD script would be it would be 2 part script. Part 1 would have the option to choose what rewards I want to keep. It would then fill all BOD's,  turn in and replace until all BOD's left are the ones for the rewards I want only. So if I had a book of 250 iron BOD's and I choose to keep bronze and higher runic BOD's the script would fill and replace all small BOD's until only the BOD's giving the rewards specified are left. 250 iron might turn into 160 BOD's to keep because of unwanted larges that would need to be trashed. Part 2 would be one that would scan the keep book by reward selected and search for the large BOD's and smalls to complete. Once all matches are found it would then fill as required.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Full Auto BOD filler, Runic Farmer.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 06:40:21 PM »
If you ever decide to add Tailor bod function to this script, and intend to sort out where S7's script fell down (The script could not tell bone parts apart from each other so you could not fill bone bods with it) gimmie a shout, i have 14k Tailoring bods and would be willing to do extensive tests to make sure it works for you :)

Nel.

Tags: