Author Topic: BOD Scanning trouble.  (Read 1833 times)

Offline MeWonUoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
BOD Scanning trouble.
« on: November 19, 2010, 12:11:00 PM »
Hello folks,

After almost a year away from the game, I'm back, and have decided to continue work on a BODing script that I started a while ago.  This was/is the first legitimate script I ever decided to do, so please bear with me and my scotch tape skills.  I know I could use pieces and parts of other people's work to make this happen, but I want to do it myself.  Since my work previously was in euox, I'm going to finish this in that platform, and will worry about converting it over once it's completed.

I'm having trouble with part of my item scan.  I've figured out how to pull and set variables for the item type needed in the bod, and the total number needed to complete.  Yet, I am having a nightmare figuring out how to pull the amount of items that are already attached to it in the instance of a partially filled BOD.

I've looked at s7's filler to 'attempt' to see how he is doing it, and lemme tell you, that is way over my head currently. There must be a simple way for me to pull that variable?  Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time.

Tags: