Author Topic: Need help adding to/updating a script...  (Read 1980 times)

Offline mh2122Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mh2122 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Need help adding to/updating a script...
« on: February 22, 2011, 05:49:27 PM »
I hope this is appropriate. I found a nice working commodity deed filling script but the author no longer supports it as of August of 2006. The author does not have access to a UO account and could not test any updates even if they did still support the script. It works amazingly well and all I was hoping to do was add the ability to deed the new fish and crabs/lobsters.

I have tried my hand at tinkering with a script here or there to fit what I need exactly but I don't know where to start with this one. The link to the script is http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=192111&sid=668c8c3f1257e22b05c7376f11883c92

Again, I hope this appropriate. Last thing I want to do is hack off any of the great people that make UO a little easier for folks like me.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Need help adding to/updating a script...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 07:18:53 PM »
I thought someone wrote one here that was real good.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Need help adding to/updating a script...
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 07:22:12 PM »
I thought someone wrote one here that was real good.

Use the search to find a few i think!

Tags: