Author Topic: Scripting Summon Gumps  (Read 1824 times)

Offline The ReaperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • The Reaper has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Scripting Summon Gumps
« on: March 02, 2011, 02:46:56 AM »
Hey all, even the best of us get stuck with a script now and again, so here I am :P

Ok, I'm writing a ToT farmer, which could just as easily be used to farm fame or karma I guess.

I would like a sub to permanently have a shadow wisp active, although, I can't get past the gump window to choose the pet I want.
With the ninja skill, it simply defaulted to the last one used, although this isn't the same for some reason.

Any help would be appreciated.

Finished script will be uploaded as always :D

Thanks

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Scripting Summon Gumps
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 03:19:33 AM »
You need a way of waiting for the gump, then clicking the offset within that gump.

Almost all scripts that click gumps do this. Have a look around at some. Your looking for "gumpwait" or "gumpsizeandwait" and "offsetclick"
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: