Author Topic: Need help modifying a script  (Read 1917 times)

Offline razeialTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • razeial has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Need help modifying a script
« on: June 27, 2012, 07:13:33 PM »
Hey all, I found a NPC buy script over at EasyUO that works great, except that once you run out of gold in your pack it halts the script. I'd like to make it to where when I run out of gold, I recall back to the bank, withdraw more gold, drop off what i've bought, and then recall back to the last vendor location and continue the script. Can anyone help?! thanks!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Need help modifying a script
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:50:42 PM »
Sounds ambitious. Might be against our rules though... maybe if you would take the time to read them?

Rules
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Need help modifying a script
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 08:12:43 PM »
Sounds like a script that is already on EUO...

Tags: