Author Topic: USA-Based Dial-up Users?  (Read 1527 times)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
USA-Based Dial-up Users?
« on: December 18, 2009, 05:19:44 AM »
+1
Hey guys and gals.

So, I know I am among the minority but I do have need for dial-up every now and then. For example, if I want to play UO from work I need to use dial-up. Some hotels I get stuck in still haven't stepped up to modern times thus I need dial-up. Once in a while I stay with family that have no Internet access and no neighbors with wirless thus I need dial-up. Etc, etc.

I just let my Netscape dial-up account lapse when I closed the credit card it was on. I decided that 9.95/mo for unlimited was too high just for how little I use it. I've started shopping around for el-cheapo plans and stumbled across the site http://www.freedomlist.com which seems like a pretty good site for information on national ISP's. I'm looking at plans offering 100-150 hours/mo.

So far I'm drawn to All2easy (www.all2easy.com). Anyone here use a cheap dial-up service that may have some input? I'm talking $50/yr or less cheap here!

All input is welcomed!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: