Author Topic: This makes you think about what that company laptop is doing.  (Read 2529 times)

Offline luv2luvlongTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: This makes you think about what that company laptop is doing.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »
Thants an insane story
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 10:57:31 AM »
The issue came to light when the Robbins's child was disciplined for "improper behavior in his home" and the Vice Principal used a photo taken by the webcam as evidence. The suit is a class action, brought on behalf of all students issued with these machines.

We illegally saw you doing something wrong, your in serious trouble now. Oh..... oops.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 03:17:37 PM »
I don't see how the school can get away with this. My cousin is required by her school to have a laptop. She keeps it in her room. I would be extremely pissed if I found out they were spying on her.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 04:27:49 PM »
I'm actually raising a flag with this... I don't think it's a real story.

I mean, like OID said, if they have the capabilities of video spying on kids, then who says they couldn't (or didn't) abuse those abilities? Everyone with access to video monitor those children should be charged with multiple counts of child abuse and if found guilty of EVER looking at them, they should be put on the national sex offender database.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline luv2luvlongTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 06:17:06 PM »
I'm actually raising a flag with this... I don't think it's a real story.

I mean, like OID said, if they have the capabilities of video spying on kids, then who says they couldn't (or didn't) abuse those abilities? Everyone with access to video monitor those children should be charged with multiple counts of child abuse and if found guilty of EVER looking at them, they should be put on the national sex offender database.

I guess you didn't watch CBS evening news tonight.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/18/ap/tech/main6221870.shtml?tag=mncol;lst;1
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 06:25:51 PM by Cerveza »
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Tags: