Author Topic: An Introduction by Norad  (Read 2037 times)

Offline NoradTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Norad has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
An Introduction by Norad
« on: January 17, 2013, 08:10:08 PM »
Hello everyone, I have played Ultima Online for a little over twelve years. I started playing on an OSI shard called Sonoma with my two sons, as well as my wife at one point (She eventually began despising the game hahah). We played there for about two years and then were introduced to the free shards. UOGateway was how we came across the many shards we began playing. A few of the servers were Defiance, ABC UO, Age of Darkness and many more. As of right now i have settled into Pandora UO, which is an amazing server with quite a lot of treasures to discover. When playing Ultima i tend to be a PvM/Crafter type of player. I love helping out new players in any way possible and getting them on the right track. Though, i have been known for my PvP skills when need be, but i try to avoid conflict. Ultima Online is my passion and favorite pass time whenever I'm not out doing one of my many outdoor activities or working. People know me as an all around outdoors-man. A few of the activities i enjoy doing in my spare time (but not limited to) are fishing, camping, hiking and most of all hunting. My profession outside of my hobbies is a carpenter/contractor. Currently it's slightly chilly outside so we aren't working. I hope this isn't too much, nor too little and that you all enjoyed reading a bit about me. Look forward to being introduced to your community.

Thank you all & have a pleasant weekend,

- Norad
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 09:11:26 AM by Norad »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 08:43:35 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !

Your gonna wanna check out This Thread and then return here.

How did you find out about ScriptUO?
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NoradTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Norad has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: An Introduction by Norad
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 09:13:33 AM »
I found out about ScriptUO through my guildmaster, CleanYourSoul, on the current shard i play.

- Norad

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 09:37:11 AM »
thank you for the enhanced introduction.. restricted status lifted. Enjoy the site and the scripts.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 09:48:23 AM »
Welcome to SUO!
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 09:54:40 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 02:03:06 PM »
Welcome to SUO !!

Tags: