Author Topic: No place like home  (Read 823 times)

Offline gokuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • goku has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
No place like home
« on: June 04, 2020, 08:55:49 PM »
Hey guys,

I started playing RPG back in 01' with Diablo II and got introducted to UO. Since then i've been hooked. I took a couple of years off for college, tried other games like WoW, Mortal Online, GW 2, CSGO, SoTA, but no game has been able to capture the combination of pvp with pvp and housing combination quite like them. Played UO essentially from 02 - 09 on ATL, Siege and Napa. I have always been PvP oriented, most PvM I did back in the day was Doom or Fel champ. I normally roll some sort of mage hybrid, currently doing nox mage with swords and i'm loving it.

I'll be honest some changes haven't been for the best but i'm still loving the game. What has been done with the boating system is amazing.
I'm also loving how your website has been able to condense and stream line most of the parts I dreaded of UO.
Thank you for your service
-goku

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: No place like home
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 09:46:19 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: No place like home
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 07:22:06 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: