Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1133 times)

Offline JukaTukaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JukaTuka has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: June 06, 2020, 02:29:56 AM »
Hello guys, i m very old guy and was playing uo when it was 2000ish. I tried too many mmos but it couldnt provide kind of fun like uo so i back to play it again.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 05:04:42 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Offline JukaTukaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JukaTuka has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 05:45:52 AM »
    Okay, i think i can explain a little bit more. I was very hungry when i was kid and i met ultima online at this age. Its around 1997-1999 i started at UO pacific but i couldnt play too much at there since i was living in Turkey and had 56k modem. After all i quit a bit and then started to play in private shards. I did well in those shards as a Crafter and got some fame around Turkish players. After spending almost 10 years in Ultima Online i gave a shot to other MMOS too and some of them just got me. Age of Conan was perfect til F2P, spent a lot time on Guild Wars 1 and WoW and tried many f2p games but i can say UO is the best of MMO to me and improving my imagination. And now i quit from Archeage and wanted to back to Ultima Online again. Bought account on EU and also got some accounts on private shards too because of testing is good thing. Mostly playing with my Necro Tamer template for PvE/P and have almost full set Sempire as main Bosskiller. For pvp , i m spending my time with my Alchemist Archer Mage and i can say it is fun to play with it. Good combo combination and escape mechanics. I dont like to use scripts while pvping but it is good to use it for Quality of Life while playing with crafter, gatherer or tamer.
   This is my intoduction to community. We will spend good times if i got invitation :) Have a nice day.

JukaTuka

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 06:32:17 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 07:11:53 AM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: