Casa de TrailMyx > Television/Movies

The countdown has begun for the new Star Trek!

(1/3) > >>

TrailMyx:
Wow, Star Trek 11!  It's too bad that 7 of the previous movies sucked.  I got to the point where I didn't ever get too jazzed about any one of the new ones.  Wrath of Khan, Search for Spock and First Contact where pretty enjoyable if not good/great movies.  The rest are really only worth the $3 bin at Walmart.  That said, I'm hoping this new one will be more enjoyable.

Endless Night:
Nice a return to old school star trek .. i see a duplicate YOUNG crew to the original .. definatly saw kirk, spock ,scotty and a improved Uhura

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Endless Night on March 16, 2009, 05:38:53 AM ---Nice a return to old school star trek .. i see a duplicate YOUNG crew to the original .. definatly saw kirk, spock ,scotty and a improved Uhura

--- End quote ---

Also it's nice to see a return of the franchise PERIOD.  There was a time where we had 2 different Star Trek solutions on TV at a time, The Star Trek Experience at the HIlton, but now it's all gone.  From The Next Generation to Enterprise, that's like 15 years of Star Trek?  Well, I've missed it. (Well not Enterprise)

Khameleon:
i've never been into the sifi bit, except for star wars - even those I havn't seen every movie yet.
but this actually cought my intrest.

crameep:
Yeah, I've never been into star trek much, but this movie looks great from the trailers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version