Author Topic: Armor Suit Builder  (Read 5267 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Armor Suit Builder
« on: March 17, 2009, 09:14:59 AM »
This is a plea going out to all of the 'Scripting Community'.  We need to have a really AWESOME Suit Builder Script like CEO's Suit Builder.  I have been using this Script for awhile now, but it has been out dated for quite some time.  It does not take into account any of the new Arties or other items that you can use to make that perfect Suit of Armor (such as Samurai Empire or Mondain's Legacy items).  I am not sure if CEO's Script can be updated or if an entirely new Script is needed.  I must have hundreds of pieces of armor from burning Barbed Runic Kits and other pieces of Armor.  Consider this a request, a challenge, a plea, or downright begging and groveling!   :D
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Armor Suit Builder
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 09:21:38 AM »
I use Armorator... stand alone program that uses UOAssist selling agent bag information cut/pasted into it.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 12:15:52 PM »
Consider this a request, a challenge, a plea, or downright begging and groveling!   :D

Sounds to me like you might have a personal project on the horizon!  Think of all the fame!  Think of all the women!  Think of all the money!  Being a rockstar scripter is like being a lottery winner!

*poof*  TM wakes up from a dream.

Anyhow, you should write it yourself.  That's the perfect project because you can layer on the complexity over time.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »
It looks like it really goes to show if you want something bad enough then you go out and get it yourself.   I may just have to take on the project...I could certainly use more women in my life!   ;)  Cerveza, would you mind posting Armorator or at least telling me where I can get it.   I had the program long ago, but it has since disappeared. 
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 12:35:54 PM »
Sure will, I'll have to find it.

I contacted the author about it. Seems he only set the resists to 70 max. Well we all know that besides Elves 75 Energy resist, most desired resists are well above 70 to compensate for various curses.

He was gracious enough to rewrite that portion of his program for me, which became his last release.

So if you have an older version, you might want to upgrade when I put up the latest.

Actually.... didn't I already put it here someplace? Hard to recall....

My bad... it's not Armorator, it's SWArmorCalc... I posted it in a reply to you over HERE
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: