Author Topic: TM, do you have a script that...  (Read 7711 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
TM, do you have a script that...
« on: June 20, 2008, 11:53:11 AM »
can train fishing or a full on fishing script?  I want to try to do fishing.  i have never done it before.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TM, do you have a script that...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 12:15:17 PM »
I have a monster fishing script, but I try to not release that widely.  Have you tried Archangels script on EasyUO?  I hear it's pretty good and generally released.

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=80974#80974
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 10:03:47 AM »
thanks i'll try it.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 08:12:59 AM »
I have a monster fishing script

I'll second that... with great conviction...
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 08:18:08 AM »
Man, I remember when MissyMoose and Bookwyrm were into the fishing script at coders.  I think Pearls is going to surpass their excitement!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 08:22:37 AM »
I wont stop before i get my glasses hehe. I need 3.2 mill fishsteaks, so im expecting if i run this script for a month i should reach my goal. Unfortunately the glasses dont seem high in value as i figured they would be, on finduo.com this week 3 mill for a pair on Oceania.... Not sure about prices on other shards thou, anyways i wont be selling it, but it kinda sucks hehe...

Actually i was bored yesterday and invited few friends to do some leviathans, i was the only one getting killed and the loot was terrible. I think we did 4 of them. It was fun thou, we went to the pub in jhelom afterwards and drunk about 50 pitchers of liquor, causing my fisherman being so drunk and making his bankbox close nonstop, i decided to give him a day off from work duties lol.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 08:25:05 AM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 08:32:18 AM »
Pearls, it's a shame we not on same shard. I started to take some stakes to the library, then, after back and forth and 60k gone. I went dropped my bag that had 600k left  of fish stakes, got back on my fisherman, and selected to trash stakes on corpse. 60k stakes, 15k points, umm, not worth my time for glasses that are, well, minimal.   :)  Now, to find some buds to do leviathans... umm, guess that wont be happening.

Did you get any decent arties?

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 08:35:10 AM »
i was the only one getting killed and the loot was terrible.

:'(

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 08:44:43 AM »
I really need to give TMs fisher a run, that is one of the few professions I have never messed with yet.

Offline xxcaptainxx

• Activity:
    0%
  • xxcaptainxx has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 06:21:01 AM »
it is a decent script.  needs a couple fix's so if you have any trouble with it let me know

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 10:30:41 AM »
xxcaptainxx found a couple issues, and I found one as I was testing it.  Actually, OSI changed the way some of the spam was coming out, so my old journal scanner was being confused when you run out of fish in a spot.  So I had to add the advanced journal scanner into the script.  It seems to work much better.  I'll post that today.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bobkyou

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bobkyou has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »
Archangels script will get the job done, but it's not very efficient.  It doesn't re equip your pole, it tries to drop stuff at the bank instead of just going, and its pathing gets very confused when a sea serpent is in the way.  However there's way more effort put into that script than anything I would do, it just needs a bit of fixing.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 11:06:26 AM »
Heh, I have never even given Archangel's script a go.  I had written my fisherman as probably my first big scripting project and always had the fishing base covered.  But alot of people find his script to be sufficient for what it does.  Frankly, it's one of those farming scripts on EUO that's still there for some reason.  They banished most others there, but that one mysteriously stayed...  Odd.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MissyMoose72

• Activity:
    0%
  • MissyMoose72 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009, 04:50:28 PM »
I wont stop before i get my glasses hehe. I need 3.2 mill fishsteaks, so im expecting if i run this script for a month i should reach my goal. Unfortunately the glasses dont seem high in value as i figured they would be, on finduo.com this week 3 mill for a pair on Oceania.... Not sure about prices on other shards thou, anyways i wont be selling it, but it kinda sucks hehe...

Actually i was bored yesterday and invited few friends to do some leviathans, i was the only one getting killed and the loot was terrible. I think we did 4 of them. It was fun thou, we went to the pub in jhelom afterwards and drunk about 50 pitchers of liquor, causing my fisherman being so drunk and making his bankbox close nonstop, i decided to give him a day off from work duties lol.

got like 3 pair of glasses before I quit it was an awsome script!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »
3 pairs of glasses from fish steaks?!?!?  That is 1 Buttload of steaks!
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: