Author Topic: GUI for Stealth Script?  (Read 4655 times)

Offline Th3Ma5hatt3rTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Th3Ma5hatt3r has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
GUI for Stealth Script?
« on: March 12, 2014, 03:14:59 PM »
Hello, I was curious if anyone had an example of GUI for python scripts or even C# would work too. I have been looking at all of the examples and I can only seem to find Neo's scripts for 1.1v but TST for pascal is no longer supported in Stealth. So I was curious what other people are using for GUI for their scripts?

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: GUI for Stealth Script?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 03:51:51 PM »
GUI support was removed for pascal. Personally I've never used GUI anything for my stealth scripts.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 11:17:35 PM »
Hello, I was curious if anyone had an example of GUI for python scripts or even C# would work too. I have been looking at all of the examples and I can only seem to find Neo's scripts for 1.1v but TST for pascal is no longer supported in Stealth. So I was curious what other people are using for GUI for their scripts?

GUI for Python only Boydon can give you an answer. I remember long ago ( Version 3.x ) when i were toying with Python as plain user u had the possibility of usint KTinker?

For C# its not really hard. Yo make your GUI as Project. Your script must run via Backgroundworker. So GUI = Applicationthread, Script via backgroundworker. if you want to read\write data from \to GUI you need to delegate it. Anywhere i had made a sample Project for a friend with simple Gui, delegate Messages you write in gui to saying Ingame and documentation. Lemme Search it.

Pascal itself no longer Supports GUI. Vizit0r had implemented them Version 3.x but they were pseudoworking ( more issues then happiness). Version 4 we changed the Framework for the Pascal Editor, but in the early Stages of Version 5 we noticed the new Framework offers also more issues :)(Thats why we never released it). So With Version 6 we introduced the API,you could now use Delphi for writing Scripts as well. As i saw you also got a reply on Scriptuo about the Version Update : http://stealth.od.ua/download/Stealth_v6.4.rar . I tested yesterday the fixes in API and now you can use GUI with Delphi and Stealth.

Offline Th3Ma5hatt3rTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Th3Ma5hatt3r has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 03:52:17 PM »
Okay thank you for the information.

Offline Boydon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Boydon has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 01:48:54 AM »
GUIs in Python are painful at the moment if you use the Stealth embedded Python interpreter.
I do not recommend you to use them. You can have better results using the Python wrapper.
Member of the Stealth development team.

Offline Johnz125

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Johnz125 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 11:57:50 PM »