Author Topic: why hello there  (Read 2477 times)

Offline TanaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tana has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
why hello there
« on: May 29, 2014, 02:26:29 AM »
Hello just been browsing the site a little bit figured id tell you why im here. Im a 12 year UO vet and just dont have the time  to do the tedious things in the game mainly resource gathering so i figured id learn to write scripts! I don't reallu wanna use public scripts well because there public lol. So im trying out your program to creat my own. Im extremely new to scripting so i might be annoying at times with questions lol. But i will try to refrence thhe forums as much as possible.

Sincerely
Tana

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: why hello there
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 04:58:24 AM »
Hi Tana, welcome to ScriptUO. We need a little bit more of an intro before we remove your restricted status. In the 12 years you've been playing UO I'm SURE you have more that you can add ;)

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tana has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 10:58:58 AM »
Lol yes i have lots more to add! Sorry i kinda scrawled that out from my phone before bed last night lol. My Name is Steve most people call me Tana or Lego. I Picked up ultima online back in 99-00 i dont really remember the exact date lol but champ spawning was my thing! I lived for the field fights and the just reward of killing a PK and making it out of T2A with your power scrolls! i dont really remember my earlier years of playing UO, as it was a long time ago lol. But i met my oldest and dearest friend somewhere in the chaos. She taught me how to play the crafter side of UO and i was hooked! About the time of the brit invasion is when i started to learn about combat skills and instantly fell in love with the mage (Currently play a Nox scribe pure mage)! Although poor ol me was trying to kill hordes or ogers with no regrents lol. So this one little mage took pitty on me and gave me first LRC suit! At the time i was AMAZED! i had no idea things like that even existed! i spent the next year or so trying multiple things. i learned to be tamer and how to PvP, I need rehab for this cause im addicted! My first PvP guild used to make fun of me hard cause i had no idea what i was doing! but after a little training and some hard work i was offically a PK :) I jumped from guild to guild for a little while and was even invited to join the infamous Fallen Lords! Well at that time all the other guilds on my server created an alliance and PvP offically turned into a gank fest. You couldnt spawn you couldnt have a fair fight nothing. Once SE was released i was back at it again! The new bushido archer was my choise and once again i was offically a PK. But by that i had learned the Crafting, The PvP, and the PvM side to UO. I took my tamer out and farmed arties for what seemed like ages! eventually ending me with some decent loot :). But alas at this time is when i decieded i hadnt wanted to play anymore and  took a break. a LONG break. I came back into the game to find out that not only was everyone in excellent gear it was all crafted! New runic kits poped up new ways to make gear everything! i felt like i was playing for the first time again. it was quiet embarresing. My love for the game has been revitalized and i want to get back in there with the real players but between work and taking care of my girl (5 months along) i find the little time i have to play is spent gathering to fill that BoD instead of killing people like i wish i could. Im not sure what else i can include in here im not very good at introductions lol.

My our paths never cross on the fields outside Papua
Tana

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 03:30:49 PM »
And BOOM - unrestricted!

Welcome :)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tana has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 04:17:01 PM »
Thanks i hope to learn alot :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 08:01:22 PM »
Welcome!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 05:51:12 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 06:22:03 AM »
Nice intro :) Welcome aboard.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 08:19:33 AM »
Great intro Good to Have you!

Tags: