Author Topic: Adding a recall to safe and halt when finding a PK  (Read 3307 times)

Offline TanaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tana has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Adding a recall to safe and halt when finding a PK
« on: June 10, 2014, 10:56:51 AM »
Hello i was just wondering if it was possible to add something like this into a script and how i would do it? i do alot of mining in fel and recently got PKed while doing it. Didn loose anything other then some ore of course but i would like to be able to attempt to get away. EX. I recalled into a mining spot (Using Neos Kung Fu Miner) and there was another RED miner already in my cave, me being across the room didn notice in time to save myself. i find my self dead and not able to res and switch chars in time to get my stuff back. So in short i was wondering if this has been done? or if i could write it and add it in as a sub? anything on the subject would be helpful

Scripting Noob
Tana

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Adding a recall to safe and halt when finding a PK
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 08:37:31 AM »
The problem is, you would have to find a way for it to be incorportated into the script you are running. If they don't make it available it might be difficult to add it so that it doesn't conflict with what is already running. Best thing to do would be to find the mining script you are running and ask the author if there is any support in this area.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 10:52:57 AM »
Sorry.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 01:58:35 PM »
It has been done.. and probably many times.   Unfortunately it seems to be one of those features no one likes to share.  Personally I've never shared those features to general public because my miner enjoys the protection of their being easy target miners roaming around, so the pk'ers can have some fun but not at my expense.

I know selfish and twisted.   I suspect if you want that kind of feature you probably will have to investigate writing it yourself.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline jcw

• Activity:
    0%
  • jcw has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 05:59:39 PM »
Guess I could take a shot at this. I haven't used that script so wouldn't know a good spot to put this but...
Should work just need to add "gosub findred" some were within the main loop.

Code: [Select]
set %pk XU_OCB_IS_AV_
set %runebook  ; runebook with a default stop to recall and halt

sub findred
    finditem %pk G_10
    if #findrep 4 || if #findrep = 5 || if #findrep = 6 || if #findrep = 1  ;only because who trusts blues?
    {
      finditem %runebook C_ , #backpackid
      set #ltargetid #findid
      if #targcurs = 1
      key esc
      event macro 15 31
      target
      event macro 22 0
      halt
    }
return

I am sure there is a cleaner way of doing that but that's about all I am good for right now.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 06:27:53 PM »
And pray an NPC doesn't walk by :X

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline jcw

• Activity:
    0%
  • jcw has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 06:46:35 PM »
Could just drop the 1 if that is a problem with were you mine. I just Hate blues more than I hate reds.  >:(

Or red healers I have never trusted them. Its a good thing that there are no red healers in fel.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:48:27 PM by jcw »

Tags: