Author Topic: well hello there  (Read 2326 times)

Offline BabysittingDingoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BabysittingDingo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
well hello there
« on: November 21, 2014, 07:58:35 AM »
Hello hello hello, and happy friday! My names zach, I work in wyoming/ noorthern colorado for a pipe fitti mg company. By trade im a plumber but at night I love roaming around uo killing stuff with my spell weaving bard... ( I just learned about sw and I think its the bees knees coupled with provo you can grind any sort of mob for cash!) And my necro tamer gaunt runs. ( only a jackals collar so far fingers crossed for aof on demisw.) Oh ya I play demise. Lol im Hung Lo and Skeeter on demise, Inormally just play alone and I work a lot (im only a 2nd yr apprentice plumber so its chicken scratch at this point) and sthe scripts you guys write have helped me through the years ( ive been a member on here for maybe 4 or 5 years I just dont remember the email or login) I do appreciate all your guyses hard work and youre more then welcome to pm me with wuestions I could help you with. Plumbing is probably an easy one or questions about orange is the new black...my fiance makes me watch that haha...annywho. this is my intro and write back! Are you guys still playing? If so where? And what do you do to stay in the game?
Have a nice weekend folks ...im really looking forward to getting a necro mage together for trail's fisherrman script.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: well hello there
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 09:06:41 AM »
Welcome!

Glad to have you as a member of the community

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 10:04:00 AM »
Gimlet used his newly found ability to un-restrict noobs!  Phear his new found power!

And welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 10:19:59 AM »
Welcome to SUO

Offline BabysittingDingoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BabysittingDingo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 02:56:41 PM »
hey thanks guys didn't expect anyone to write back this fast, i posted that on my break this morning thanks!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 03:01:59 PM »
hey thanks guys didn't expect anyone to write back this fast, i posted that on my break this morning thanks!

Professor Gimlet was on the case!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 12:01:47 AM »

Tags: zachs intro