Author Topic: are there any variables in easy uo that can be used for differente weps...  (Read 2415 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
So I think the answer is no but I really wanted to try to figure out a way to get easy uo to be able to program the ids in for which weapon was equipped last.

I know they have an equip last but...

is there any possible way to enter an id that changes what the last weapon was.. like the #lshard function does for last shard visited.  That would be a pretty pimp function in script UO.

The ideal would be to have 2-4 hotkeys for diff weapons to continually set as last weap and use the event macro for equip last.  I just do not know if easy uo reads that data.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
event macro 37 0 is the equivalent of "fast weapon switch", unfortunately there's no #lweaponID that you can set so EUO would use it during the event macro.

It's entirely possible that the information is in the data stream and client accessible. To get it implemented in EUO you would have to post something on EUO forums requesting it, and see if Cheffe responds. He's been fairly active on the forums lately, so there's a chance he might comment.

And yes, long desired function. Using drag/drop for arming has sucked. If EUO had #lweaponID you could easily set it and have multiple weapons available to swap out with "fast weapon switch" speed.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
If EUO had #lweaponID you could easily set it and have multiple weapons available to swap out with "fast weapon switch" speed.

Now THIS would be sweet!
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: