Author Topic: NPC Shop problem  (Read 5570 times)

Offline rwo001Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rwo001 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
NPC Shop problem
« on: January 13, 2016, 07:50:42 PM »
Using GetShopList() to get string of ShopList
Code: [Select]
№: 13|ID:|$4074BD4D|type|$0DF0|Color|$0000|Name|black staff|Price|13|Cliloc||Quantity|19
№: 79|ID:|$408EBEA7|type|$0DF0|Color|$0000|Name|black staff|Price|13|Cliloc||Quantity|40 <-- this item's quantity should be 1 (that is I sell back to the vendor)

Also, if the shop have more than 1 item with same type and color like above. You may buy more item that you set in AutoBuy(type,color,quantity)

In above case, if you AutoBuy(0x0DF0, 0x0000, 1) , you will buy 2 items.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: NPC Shop problem
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 09:50:23 PM »
Did you had the chance to reproduce this in stealth by using pascal? Because i think this is a bug also occuring in pascal which means it is a client issue not a SDK or api issue.
Could you try to reproduce this on pascal? If this is also an issue i will talk wit Vizit0r else i would need to check if maxwells API or my SDK is the issue.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 11:42:53 PM »
yes, the problem can be reproduce in pascal...

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 07:31:04 AM »
did you find any solution on this problem ?

if you can contact Vizit0r, would you please suggest to provide a function to clear all AutoBuy / AutoSell?
On the develop stage, It make me lots of trouble due to forget the reset the list of AutoBuy items...

Furthermore, can AutoBuy / AutoBuy to omit the Color? I need to call twice on buy items if the Color is vary on the vendor(Tailor).

And i don't really understand the AutoBuyDelay? It delay the Buy process after receive shop list?

Sorry for  so many questions... :P

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 09:35:11 AM »
Where do you play? In Order to test out things we need to reproduce it ourself, else there is no fix possible.
If you play on any freeshard, please send me login data to shard and prepare an account\char to test the issue.

Offline Vizit0r

• Stealth Developer
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Vizit0r has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 10:44:31 AM »
Using GetShopList() to get string of ShopList
Code: [Select]
№: 13|ID:|$4074BD4D|type|$0DF0|Color|$0000|Name|black staff|Price|13|Cliloc||Quantity|19
№: 79|ID:|$408EBEA7|type|$0DF0|Color|$0000|Name|black staff|Price|13|Cliloc||Quantity|40 <-- this item's quantity should be 1 (that is I sell back to the vendor)

Also, if the shop have more than 1 item with same type and color like above. You may buy more item that you set in AutoBuy(type,color,quantity)

In above case, if you AutoBuy(0x0DF0, 0x0000, 1) , you will buy 2 items.

give me char+shard+script for test. Char must be in position near vendor.
Better via ICQ or Skype, PM here i'm check no so often :)

if you can contact Vizit0r, would you please suggest to provide a function to clear all AutoBuy / AutoSell?
On the develop stage, It make me lots of trouble due to forget the reset the list of AutoBuy items...
ok

Furthermore, can AutoBuy / AutoBuy to omit the Color? I need to call twice on buy items if the Color is vary on the vendor(Tailor).
if collor differs - thats 2 items in buy list

And i don't really understand the AutoBuyDelay? It delay the Buy process after receive shop list?
yes. remind, that in last published Stealth version have a bug - AutoBuy(Sell)Delay in secs, not in ms, as written in wiki. In next version value back to ms.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 08:13:10 PM »
Thanks for your reply.

I just PM the information to you.