Author Topic: Fishing and Rewards  (Read 1773 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Fishing and Rewards
« on: April 17, 2009, 11:02:39 PM »
I do a lot of fishing...pretty much the whole time I am at work I occasionally watch my Fisherman fish.  I am trying to figure out what to do with all the SOS bottles that I get.  I have so many that it is not really worth fishing up the basic treasure that they yield, as the time it involves Fishing them up does not equal the value I receive.  So what do I do with them all?  People will not buy them off my venders, so I seem to have an Excess of them now and they do take up a lot of Storage Space.  I also get a lot of Maps and Serpent Scales, which I know can be donated (as well as Fish).  Is there a Script that is targeted to just donating the items acquired from Fishing?  I need my Fisherman to be more efficient!  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.  On the other hand, my Miner does not seem to have any problems being efficient. 
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Fishing and Rewards
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 08:35:55 AM »
I have a half witted script that automatically fishes and loots MIB's. it uses the claw to loot items that you want.  its not completely finished, but it does the job for the most part.

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Fishing and Rewards
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 09:33:58 AM »
Awesome!  That is half the battle.  I wuld be more than happy to test it out for you...
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: