Author Topic: Opinions on taming scripts  (Read 3806 times)

Offline TanaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tana has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Opinions on taming scripts
« on: May 26, 2016, 02:56:27 PM »
Hey guys was wondering what your opinions on the taming scripts over at easyuo any recomendations would be helpful :)

Hitech

Re: Opinions on taming scripts
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 03:24:47 PM »
I still use a edit version of Roadkills tamer just because thats what i have always used, i took out all the display popups and hard coded vars into the script, so when i hit play it starts taming and i used his rail maker to make a rail for krins/unicorn spot. I got like 20 advance chr things, so i just start at 85 and put jewels on to get to 105, then take them off as needed.

I also soulstoned all other skills and had 0 lore locked. dont remeber because i was afk gaining but i would guess 5 or 6 hours to 115

gained taming to 115 , 3 or 4 times few weeks ago ... i was thinking about tryin to sell skills/soulstones on vendor (we can do that on lexia) oh i think i had to edit the event popup command too
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:27:29 PM by Hitech »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 04:04:14 PM »
I use uncle Dave on many time and I love it. I did have to edit because it an old build but if you read the forum you can find the mod I had perform to make to work.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tana has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 05:03:58 PM »
im trying uncle daves out it seems to be working fine as long as i dont have it use the context menu to release the pet. I tried to use roadkills but it wouldnt release the animals or something either so i swaped to this one, trying it out started at 50 since im poor and cant afford an advanced token its working rright now find with polor bears but if thererr isnt anything on the screen it stands there wish i could use rails with it

Hitech

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 07:27:05 PM »
i dont remember all that i changed ... but exevent popup opens context menus

before you could just put a number at the end and that was the selection, now you have to click in the gump to make a selection

The syntax for this command has been changed in EasyUO 1.5.1 build 252. It used to be Exevent: Popup {id} [entry] SCRIPT USING OLD SYNTAX MUST BE UPDATED.

http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php?title=Exevent_Popup

many thanks to roadkill!

Code: [Select]
SUB SpamRelease
  gosub ResetReleaseList
  exevent Popup %kin
  wait 15
  click 40 165 f dmc
 gosub waitforsysvars contsize = 270_120 contname = generic_gump 5
 set !gx #contposx + 30
 set !gy #contposy + 90
 click !gx !gy f
 gosub waitforsysvars contsize <> 270_120 followers = %oldfollowers 4
 WAIT %delay
RETURN

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 07:30:03 PM by Hitech »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 11:49:23 AM »
This mod mod to work, you required to be guilded.  u don't need to release the pet to kill it.

Located this sub and right After this set
sub TamingMonitor
xxxx
xxx
return

add
Code: [Select]
sub TamingRelease   ;   mod this to kill faster
wait 20
  gosub TamingKill
return

rename the origininal tamingRelease to to disable the context menu
sub TamingRelease1    ;  Remove the 1 at the end to have context to work and remove  the 4 line of code on top

In the Menu select
  - Auto kill
  - Context menu
  - mage/kill
  - return to start if needed

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tana has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 02:16:14 PM »
OMG thank you so much ghost! the biggest problem i was having while afk training this is people with decorations on their roofs. it would try to pick  that up instead of grabbing the bears bar to rename it this works SO much smoother!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tana has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2016, 08:29:10 PM »
haha well that little fix works so good someone lured a bull i was taming out of the pen cause i was taming everything

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 01:17:00 PM »
Yes that happen sometime,  That why in the pen I only eye watch it and play another account

Tags: Animal Taming