Author Topic: Reliably switching between accounts automated?  (Read 5415 times)

Offline graysontTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • graysont has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Reliably switching between accounts automated?
« on: August 02, 2016, 10:05:05 PM »
I want to collect bods on a free server. There will be a lot of logging in and logging out as I switch between the various accounts at scheduled times.

Is there functionality inside Stealth Client to reliably switch between accounts?

When you first load up Stealth, it only shows the last char played for me, loaded from a certain config file. My thoughts are to make a different directory for every account I want to run, run multiple instances of Stealth -- each instance only loads one account, have it auto load the 1 character upon firing it up ...

Then use visual basic to rewrite that config file so I can switch between various accounts and different slots on each account, and have visual basic be responsible for scheduling the launching of a new stealth client and closing it down once the bod is obtained.

Before I do that, however, is there functionality in Stealth itself to reliably switch between accounts and characters?

Offline Drabadan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Drabadan has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: Reliably switching between accounts automated?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 02:10:04 AM »
you can load a lot of profiles in 1 stealth, and in every account set the different autoreconnect duration, so the first char will be 30:00 minutes, next one 30:30, 40:00 and so on. So on 1 acc all characters could collect bods. Write a script like if Connected -> collectBods -> disconnect so it will collect bods whe reconnector will connect it...
like this

Offline graysontTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • graysont has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 05:53:01 AM »
If I understand you properly, each account has a script that auto plays when it connects, and you can set when it reconnects with the auto feature ...

Now, is there a command to have an account disconnect when it is finished with its script?

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 06:44:46 AM »
You can Disconnnect , ChangeProfile and Connect.. Its possible but very unreliable on servers with multiple shard logins\sub servers such as osi where the queue randomly changes. Freeshards you can do that very simple.

Offline Drabadan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 08:26:50 AM »
You can Disconnnect , ChangeProfile and Connect.. Its possible but very unreliable on servers with multiple shard logins\sub servers such as osi where the queue randomly changes. Freeshards you can do that very simple.
One guy in Odessa, trying to solve that... ;))
Hope he will do it asap!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 10:21:30 AM »
I have concepts about almost bulletproofed but thats from user side. I had endless discussions about this with vizit0r on client side :D

Offline Drabadan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 09:28:39 PM »
I have concepts about almost bulletproofed but thats from user side. I had endless discussions about this with vizit0r on client side :D
well, currently he said that will make the overload for ChancheProfile(ProfileName, ShardName, CharName : String) : Integer;
so if it don't find the proper shardName or charName it won't rewrite the current indexes, like it does now. Waiting for it...

Tags: