Author Topic: C2's Fish Fry (cooking 0-GM, plus enchanted apples, grapes, pulp & Smoke bombs)  (Read 45203 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
+1
Hey ^^ Been using your script to craft enchanted apples and I've noticed it moves each apple after crafting. Just wanted to know if this was intentional because your potion maker doesn't do this with it crafting 50 at a time which does save loads of time.

P.S. It also recognises tribal berries as apples to be crafted...

I just got in here and tested the script and it makes them non-stop until u are 100 stones under max then unloads them into container.  You must have too much weight in your pack.  unload clutter and excess weight.

Bagenholt

+1
100 under max weight lol oh my, sorry. My crafter has 251 max weight so yeah that would explain it *blushes*

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
hrm... i had to put in the weight to unload in quantities.  pulling 100 combined stones for each round of apple making would trigger it too easily into making one at a time.  Oh well, you could comment out the weight check or change it.

Bagenholt

+1
Nah it's fine. It's not my full time crafter, more of a skill training char. I haven't even finished getting it to GM yet.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
I think i have wood pulp up and running.  haven't tested the refilling of the water pitchers but it looks like it wants to work correctly.  Leave feedback if you get to give it  a try.  I hope i didn't break any other areas.   :P 

You need a water source to refill from, a heat source (oven/forge/ etc) and a water pitcher (at least one but will do mulitiples

Offline Dude1598

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dude1598 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
+1
I have been running this for 2 days now making pulp and there are no problems what so ever. It gets water like a charm when I run out.

Now I just got to found or attempt to make a script that pulls the pulp and makes blanks scrolls

Thanks for the great script

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
I have been running this for 2 days now making pulp and there are no problems what so ever. It gets water like a charm when I run out.

Now I just got to found or attempt to make a script that pulls the pulp and makes blanks scrolls

Thanks for the great script

LOL, is that a hint.  Glad it is working.

Offline Dude1598

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dude1598 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
+1
Lol kinda but I dont want to get off topic but I have read just about everything out there and look at scripts and still cant grasp how to write a script.
The only thing I seem to be good at is testing the hell out of scripts. Like this one I had extra pitchers of water in my secure so I add 2 when the script was running and it used them the very next cycle.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
I try to acct for variables users might mix in there.  It uses all full then fills all and uses all them to.  if the pitchers stay full like the never ending ones, the script handles that too.  Anyways, thx for trying and reporting back.  Very irritating when something is asked for and no one reports out; so thx!

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
+1
You rock man, have this thing running almost 20k pulp so far no bugs yet,  tyvm for the addition  :)
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Working great dude, gone from 33.3 to 69.7 Cooking so far on roughly 2k fish steaks.

I added itemtypes for rolling pins and sifters. Since I'm not doing this on a char with Tinkering it just simply makes it easier when I buy up tools at the NPC to be able to buy more than skillets.

Code: [Select]
set %skillet DND_OGG_BCG
One thought, if you're ever in the market for thoughts from 12x, I started switching to using a "gosub pause" instead of "halt" in my scripts for when you run out of item x (ie, skillets) so that way you can hit up a vendor or whatever and get right back to it with a Resume once you load back up. This way you don't lose your stats, etc everytime you have to restock. Been working out nicely!

I'm building this cook so that I can make wood pulp so I'm looking forward to giving that a whirl as well.

Thanks!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline darian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darian has no influence.
  • Legendary Noobie
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Check out my guild City of the Damned
Yep, its official. this script roxxors!! LOL. I love it

Beware of Dragons, For thou art crunchy and taste good with Catsup

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
C2, I used this to GM Cooking, worked great.  I tried making smoke bombs and it didn't seem to work.  I also noticed that cooking smoke bombs don't seem to stack, which blows.  Alchemy bombs do stack.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
C2, I used this to GM Cooking, worked great.  I tried making smoke bombs and it didn't seem to work.  I also noticed that cooking smoke bombs don't seem to stack, which blows.  Alchemy bombs do stack.

Weird... i cooked up some a couple of weeks ago and had to stop because of the no stacking.  What part was not working?  This script uses cooking to make egg bombs, not sure why they do not stack.  My potion factory makes smokebombs

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Not sure why the script was not working, but since they don't stack its really not worth figuring out. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: